I also have an Attic 24 bag to share!

winterlights08

I took a break from blankets :lol and whipped this up yesterday. I finished the straps today and I still might add flowers. I may or may not line it, I've never done much sewing. Lucy's pattern was so easy and quick, and the cotton is so nice and soft. I used Sugar n' Cream (great stashbuster!) and this was the largest project I've made with it--now I'm thinking this would make a nice ripple :lol. I might have to add that to my never ending list!

DSCF0733.jpg

Sweetie one question for you or any one that has made this bag....

Lucy is from australia ,,,, so did you crochet the dc's when it say dc's or did you do sc's ///

I'm confused about that part... any advise would be appreciated.

hugs

Lillibet

Sweetie one question for you or any one that has made this bag....

Lucy is from australia ,,,, so did you crochet the dc's when it say dc's or did you do sc's ///

I'm confused about that part... any advise would be appreciated.

hugs

Lillibet

She's from England so she usually uses UK terminology, but for this pattern she refers to the stitch as a dc and says she used US terminology. Confusing I know...

She's from England so she usually uses UK terminology, but for this pattern she refers to the stitch as a dc and says she used US terminology. Confusing I know...

Lucy is really good about telling you if she is using US terminology or UK terminology in all of her patterns. She prefers US terminology, but she always tells you which one she is using.

I took a break from blankets :lol and whipped this up yesterday. I finished the straps today and I still might add flowers. I may or may not line it, I've never done much sewing. Lucy's pattern was so easy and quick, and the cotton is so nice and soft. I used Sugar n' Cream (great stashbuster!) and this was the largest project I've made with it--now I'm thinking this would make a nice ripple :lol. I might have to add that to my never ending list!

DSCF0733.jpg

Gorgeous bag! I love the soft colors you used.

What a fantastic looking bag!! I love the colors that you used!! (if I were to make it, I would probably add a lining, just so I wouldn't have to hide all those "tails"!! :blush lol

Archived