Star Flower bookmark - Bigger & Better :)

MorMonsen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks so much for the pattern, they are beautiful! I will be making lots! I LOVE to read:book ! I also get the error message..... I think everyone rushing over to her site has caused it to crash......try again in a few days and there shouldn't be any problem.

This is another verson of my Star Flower bookmark. It is basically the same but it's a bit bigger and the star points are sharper. I hope you like it :)

STAR FLOWER BOOKMARK – Bigger and Better

Designed by Eva B. Lunde

480x360StarFlowerbookmark-biggerand.jpg

This pattern is now available at my site: http://www.nogenlunde.com/patterns/bookmarks/

If you have problems viewing the documents, save it first and open the locally saved file. Or e-mail/pm me and I will send you a copy.

Enjoy!

Is there something wrong with me? I can't seem to access this portion of your blog???

OK, I went to the main page of her blog and found this post:

"Please be patient :)

My blog has not disappeared. I am in the mids of changing over to Blogger but the thought of moving each and every entry (incl. photos) from my old blog has me left in a good for nothing haze. So I have decided that I will not move the old entries here. They will be lost.

For all of you that have been looking for my patterns, please be patient. They will get back up again for you to enjoy :)

I hope to blog (with new pictures, I have spent my time well)

Take care!"

So it looks like she's moving everything over to a new blog...I'll keep an eye out for the pattern when I can find it there.

• 1 month later...

The pattern for the 6-Point bookmark that she posted on Crochetville is here.

Also, like on another post, it's also here.

She also has an 8-point star flower bookmark and one called "double trouble" which I have copies of, but couldn't find them listed in their entirety on Crochetville or elsewhere, so can't legitimately post them, I think. :think

Maybe you could Pm us the pattern? Or email? I want the bigger one please.

I just crocheted the six pointed star and then made another into an eight pointed star. I didn't have the pattern for the eight pointed mind you. Instead of crocheting 11dcs in the beginning I worked 15 and followed the rest of the pattern only with to extra pionts. It worked out perfectly into eight points. I hope this makes sense. If this post is a no no, sorry and please delete.

Archived