Star Flower bookmark - Bigger & Better :)

MorMonsen

This is another verson of my Star Flower bookmark. It is basically the same but it's a bit bigger and the star points are sharper. I hope you like it :)

STAR FLOWER BOOKMARK – Bigger and Better

Designed by Eva B. Lunde

480x360StarFlowerbookmark-biggerand.jpg

This pattern is now available at my site: http://www.nogenlunde.com/patterns/bookmarks/

If you have problems viewing the documents, save it first and open the locally saved file. Or e-mail/pm me and I will send you a copy.

Enjoy!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Beautiful!

I have 1 problem though: I don't know how to make a nice tassel. Mine usually wind up looking weird. I wrap the thread around 2 cardboard pieces, slide a thread between, pull it to the top, cut the wrapped threads at the bottom, tie the top thread that I pulled under the wrapped ones, then tie a thread around the wrapped threads close to the top.

Can someone tell me the right way to make one? I'd be very appreciative. ^_^

Keep up the good work. ^_^

Thanks,

Nuu ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for sharing this pattern! It's exactly what I've been looking for. I've already made myself one and posted it on my craft blog :c9 If you have a website that you publish your patterns at, just let me know. I linked to this post on crochetville for now.

• 1 month later...

You are in luck because I got the beautiful threads from Jackie (Jacklim) on this board. She sells them at great prices and ships overseas (I´m in Norway, she´s in the Philipines). You can contact her and make the arrangements.

This pattern works up quick and it looks so nice. Now if only I could find beautiful threads like you used for yours. :hook

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived