hello, my name is kelli and i'm a crochet addict.

Plo0t

Yes. It's true. I'm addicted.

I learned how to crochet in November of last year, right around Thanksgiving. My friend taught me how. I'm a lefty too! I've mainly made your staple.....the crocheted scarf. I've sold a few of them, although I do feel quite bad about it because my skill at the time of the sales was quite crappy to what it is now. lol.

I love crocheting blankets. My first finished blanket was a black and gray striped blanket done in single crochet for my friendboy. I love it so much that now, whenever I stay the night at his apartment, I become a serial blanket-hog! -sigh- Hopefully, I'll be able to finish my own by winter.

I would love to get into more detailed and difficult objects, but I'm horrible at reading patterns.

Hm. What else? Oh! A bit about me!

Let's see. My name is Kelli. I'm 21 years old. I live in a suburb of Detroit. I still live with my mommy(i'm such a loser). I'm currently going on my 4th year working at a local bar. Aside from crocheting, I love computers, spending time with my friendboy, spending time with my adorable 9 month old neice, Ryley, cooking, painting, getting tattooed, walking, and thinking.

That should do it for now.

Bonjour Kelli!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

HI and Welcome; cooking, walking, painting, Niece, tatoos and all. Here's hoping you have a terrific time here with all of us.

:welcome from NY Kelli! Admission of the addiction is the first step :lol LOL!!! I just started crocheting seriously in March and yes, I hooked!

This is a great forum so hope to see you around on the boards!

Hi from Wisconsin! :waving I am 26 and have been crocheting for about 7 years. It took me a little while to learn how to read patterns too, but hang in there and keep trying and you will be just fine!

Archived