Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Hi Paula and WELCOME!!! I haven't started my squares yet - but I'll definitely get one to you! Are you looking for Acrylic?

Thank you WVUAlesha. Acrylic is good.I didn't put a specific yarn because we don't get all the great yarns that Americans do.

I went out today to buy some replacement hooks as my 8 year old (who is learning) tends to misplace them.I found out yesterday that she has been taking them to school and showing her friends how to make chains :clap So I will be posting my first couple within the next few days :cheer

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the next couple days I will post a picture of all the squares I've gotten so far (32 of them!). I've started edging and have 11 done. I'm going to lay them out on the futon to start arranging them!

:turtle:vheart

Can't wait to see the picture, this is so much fun!

Thank you WVUAlesha. Acrylic is good.I didn't put a specific yarn because we don't get all the great yarns that Americans do.

I went out today to buy some replacement hooks as my 8 year old (who is learning) tends to misplace them.I found out yesterday that she has been taking them to school and showing her friends how to make chains :clap So I will be posting my first couple within the next few days :cheer

awww I wish I had someone to teach! That's so great! What's your favorite color??

Somebody had way too much coffee....:elle:rofl

I'm glad you said it first :devil

Ladies, don't make me put you on the naughty list! :tryme:rofl

BTW, I don't drink coffee. I was excited because we're going on vacation soon...to KEY WEST BABY!!!!

:mail:ty :ty I am not collecting squares for an afghan, however I received two squares in the mail today in the form of a hotpad. It is so beautiful! Sue :day

You are very welcome Brenda! :hug

I've hit a bit of a snag with sending out squares but hopefully by the next check i will be able to send more again. I'd really like to send out 6 again like last time. I've also started a project for my son so I'm working on it in between things.......Man I have got to stop starting so many projects at once lol.

Ladies, don't make me put you on the naughty list! :tryme:rofl

BTW, I don't drink coffee. I was excited because we're going on vacation soon...to KEY WEST BABY!!!!

Sue, you know you love us :manyheart Let us know if you find any yarn stores down there; not like you would be looking or anything:crocheting

awww I wish I had someone to teach! That's so great! What's your favorite color??

Yeah it is! I have taught quite a few friends the basics,but my 8 year old is the first child I have attempted to teach.:think

I love blues and also autumn colours.

I have taught quite a few friends the basics,but my 8 year old is the first child I have attempted to teach.

I am currently teaching my 10 year old, and my 8 year old...it is amazing how fast kids learn!

That's awesome sue! I'm glad your excited! You know I've never even seen the ocean. lol I'm so abnormal.

I live just south of Daytona Beach and volunteer in Ponce Inlet, so I see the ocean all the time! But we love Key West. This will be our 3rd trip. We need a vacation.

Sue, you know you love us :manyheart Let us know if you find any yarn stores down there; not like you would be looking or anything:crocheting

You know I do! :hug Of course I've already been looking for one online...and found one! :lol

NOTE: rosebud75 has moved. I have her new address if anyone needs it!

I'm so proud of myself! No hockey practice tonight and I finished three squares. :cheer I finished (2) 12" and (1) 8". :hook

Go Nicole!! :cheer

Hi, I would like to thank bgs and moomooo for the wonderful freindship squares there so wonderful :ty

You're welcome. I am glad they made it as I see Sue says you have a new address!

That's awesome sue! I'm glad your excited! You know I've never even seen the ocean. lol I'm so abnormal.

I have never seen the ocean either, barely been out of Michigan actually. so I guess I join you in abnormal-ness lol.

Archived