Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Hey, Sue more than likely there will be no birthday cake. It's been so long since I have had birthday cake I can't remember the last one. That's okay because I am more of a pie person anyhow. Usually someone makes me a fresh strawberry pie or a fruit cobbler of some sort or sometimes home made cinnamon roles. Just in case nothing shows up I made myself a lemon pie last night. My big celebration plans for the day include 6 hours of bouncing around over rough ground on the riding mower and trying to get my squares packaged up to mail. I got my free birthday dinner from Sweet Tomato last Sun and DH treated me at my favorite Mexican restaurant on Mon. Sat we celebrate my sister's and my birthday with my Dad and Stepmom so even though not much is happening today I have had a week long celebration.

sue can you email me the list? .... i did give you my e-mail right?... lol im loseing it

Send it to me again. I didn't save it. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Thank you soooo much for my squares and goodies Heather!!!! :hug

Pictures can be found in the Wish List's thank yous. Heather is :loco ! :rofl

I have a problem. Mainly I'm hoping I have the right colors for everyone wanting cotton yarn. I know that hhensler wants pink and cream cotton yarn only unfortunately where I get my yarn I can't really find any just pink or just cream cotton yarn. They are all variegated and I was just wondering if there was any way you would be ok with a pink variegated square it does have purple and white in it as well :(? My other question is for the one who wanted the earth tones cotton squares. I have a variegated cotton yarn that has browns and olive greens and such in it and I was curious if that was ok for your earth tones?

I have a problem. Mainly I'm hoping I have the right colors for everyone wanting cotton yarn. I know that hhensler wants pink and cream cotton yarn only unfortunately where I get my yarn I can't really find any just pink or just cream cotton yarn. They are all variegated and I was just wondering if there was any way you would be ok with a pink variegated square it does have purple and white in it as well :(? My other question is for the one who wanted the earth tones cotton squares. I have a variegated cotton yarn that has browns and olive greens and such in it and I was curious if that was ok for your earth tones?

Thank you for asking...(I hope I don't sound picky) I think variegated is great, but I would prefer no purple...I know it's hard to find everyone's specific colors, so if you can't find pinks, or creams don't feel bad - there are plenty of other people whose colors you can probably find more easily.

Any color is fine with me.

Thank you for asking...(I hope I don't sound picky) I think variegated is great, but I would prefer no white or purple...I know it's hard to find everyone's specific colors, so if you can't find pinks, or creams don't feel bad - there are plenty of other people whose colors you can probably find more easily.

OOPPS! I sent you one that's pink and white. Sorry. The only pink cotton yarn I have has white in it. If you don't want to use it send it on to someone else and I'll send you another.

Thank you for asking...(I hope I don't sound picky) I think variegated is great, but I would prefer no white or purple...I know it's hard to find everyone's specific colors, so if you can't find pinks, or creams don't feel bad - there are plenty of other people whose colors you can probably find more easily.

I will keep trying because my goal is to try and make at least one square for each person on the list lol. I just wanted to be sure.

Archived