Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is everyone this afternoon?

I’m doin’ good! Wow … it just stays busy at my place!

It was Homecoming week this last week. It was so much fun with the boys!!! You can see pics on my blog if you want! Spirit week ...... dressing up silly and fun! Then the Football game... then "The DANCE" J

Well......... need to run and get laundry changed out... then get some more work done on my Ami! I'm totally making this one up. J

check back later

:heart

:mug

Good morning everyone. I haven't been around much......very busy. I would like for you to meet Wyatt William born yesterday at 12:14 7lbs 7ozs 20ins

[ATTACH]28352[/ATTACH]

Have a great day!

OMGoodness............. what a sweetheart!

CONGRATS!!!!!

:heart

:mug

Good morning everyone. I haven't been around much......very busy. I would like for you to meet Wyatt William born yesterday at 12:14 7lbs 7ozs 20ins

[ATTACH]28352[/ATTACH]

Have a great day!

Congrats :cheer:clap:c9:clap:cheer hes adorable:hug

[ATTACH]28352[/ATTACH]

Have a great day!

Congratulations, he's so cute! We've been on baby watch around here for the past week. My friend Candice had baby #4 on Thursday, a little boy named Benjamin Vincent, and my boss had her first son on Friday, named Eli David. My best friend is due with #2 in about 10 days. Lots and lots of babies!

I love the name Eli. (That's one of our sons' names.. :D)

Congratulations, he's so cute! We've been on baby watch around here for the past week. My friend Candice had baby #4 on Thursday, a little boy named Benjamin Vincent, and my boss had her first son on Friday, named Eli David. My best friend is due with #2 in about 10 days. Lots and lots of babies!

Good morning! Finally have a few minutes to sit and catch up while I drink my Starbucks!:clap Trying to finish up all the wedding plans and now it's time to do all the hard work!:lol Just saw that we have to make 8 squares for the Bernat CAL:eek They will be easy though, so it's not too bad. Still working on my ami-so far so good-hopefully I can get it done on time! Thought I'd show a pic of my girls-Bailey(15) is on the left and Korie(20) is on the right.

post-37453-135897582429_thumb.jpg

Okay, I'm finally getting a chance to get to the post office so there are 3 squares on the way. I've got a couple more that are almost done and should go out in a couple days!

ImmaFreek, so sorry to hear about the funeral! I have a hard time with them too, even if I didn't know the person well.

Trish, your girls are beautiful!

Archived