Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanted to say thank you for the nice surprise I received yesterday Sabrina, very pretty square. It's just so great when you get home from a hard days work and find a little puffy in the mail.

Wanted to say thank you for the nice surprise I received yesterday Sabrina, very pretty square. It's just so great when you get home from a hard days work and find a little puffy in the mail.

You are welcome. Hope you can use it.

We went down to Lighthouse Point Park (at the inlet) for a bike ride out on the jetty. It was so nice. We even saw 2 juvenile sea turtles! Like I don't see turtles enough, now they're following me! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I sent a few more squares out today.....I figured I am half down with the last list Sue sent me!!

I have to get back to making squares, but I keep getting side tracked with "secret projects". :lol

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA recently but as some of you may know my mom was in the hospital for a little while. Well she is out now and came to live with me for a while so the last few days have been us trying to get used to the new arrangement. I love all of you ladies and I haven't forgotten about this cal. I hope you all are having a nice day and I will try and get back on here when I can :).

Hey guys sorry I've been MIA recently but as some of you may know my mom was in the hospital for a little while. Well she is out now and came to live with me for a while so the last few days have been us trying to get used to the new arrangement. I love all of you ladies and I haven't forgotten about this cal. I hope you all are having a nice day and I will try and get back on here when I can :).

:hug

sue,

my email kinda bugged out and I lost my copy of the list along with just about everything else people had sent me :( can I get a new one? please?

Sent! :)

WHOA! Though I posted a few hours ago, but it is nowhere to be found:think! Been kinda outta the loop for a few days but hopefully I'm back in the swing of things now!!!!!

Sabrina-thanks for the adorable square! It just makes my day when I get lovelies in the mail!:hug

Sue-HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I friended you on FB!!!!:cheer

You are welcome. Hope you can use it.

Of course I can use it. It is going to go into my friendship ghan. I can't wait to get enough to start putting it together.

We will be here waiting. Hope things calm down for you soon.

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting lately either. Life has really "been in the way lately" but I have been reading the posts. I "friended" alot of you that I saw your links on Facebook. so nice to get to "see" you! :) I have actually gotten several squares done and getting them ready to mail out over the next few days! Like someone else said, I can't wait until I can get enough to start sewing them either.

Happy late birthday, Sue. I told you on Facebook.:) and your PM is LOVELY!! :yes So excited !

:hug to all!!!

Thinking about you and I'm sure it isn't easy! Hang in there and hope your Mom continues to make a good recovery!:hug

:( I am so sorry for my delay in the thank you's that I owe.

I want to thank...

@pat54 for the pretty orange square. I have yet to try that pattern out, but I want to soon :)

@hhensler for the pink and light green variegated very beautiful colored square. Makes me thing instantly of flowers :)

@sapphire for the very pretty double framed lace square. I love it.

These are all new patterns for me and I hope to try them out soon. This has been a very busy and hectic time for me with work, kids, cold and everything. Somethings have slipped my memory but I do hope there is some understanding. I also hope that I may return the favors soon.

Thank you all so much!

Glad to see my squares are getting to their new owners. I got side tracked working on "Ugly Betty". I decided I didn't want to box up all my scraps for moving so I'm making a scrap RR. It is so pitiful. Most of the yarn was given to me by an aunt and it is dated to say the least. Fiesta and variegated and colors not seen in nature or anywhere. :D

But it'll make a good comfy for me.

Off to bed!

Have a good evening.

CrochetBoosh: Glad you like it!

Sabrina, I am making two scrapghans...in my opinion, the ugly is what makes them beautiful.

Which reminds me...Anyone who has scraps of cotton yarn that they do not want...I will gladly take them off your hands! If they are long enough to tie to another piece of yarn at each end, they are usable to me! I am making a yo yo ghan, but discovered that I had a bunch of scraps that were too small for yo yos, so I am tying them together and making a solid dc ghan....unfortunately, I am running out of scraps...

Archived