Baby CAL

heart

I just found out this week that I know of at least 3 of my cousins who are expecting. One is due in July, another in the middle, and the third in November-ish. I am excited, but they all live in Texas. Just one state down. Oh well, at least they will have no clue what I'm going to make them and my face won't give it away!

I am thinking little stuff like baby bibs and hats. Maybe a cocoon if they actually work. The things people make never cease to amaze me! Great job everyone!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just found out this week that I know of at least 3 of my cousins who are expecting. One is due in July, another in the middle, and the third in November-ish. I am excited, but they all live in Texas. Just one state down. Oh well, at least they will have no clue what I'm going to make them and my face won't give it away!

I am thinking little stuff like baby bibs and hats. Maybe a cocoon if they actually work. The things people make never cease to amaze me! Great job everyone!

That's great! Welcome aboard! :hook

Are those the ones in the thread "Best Ever Boooties"? I just made a pair last night and they they really are. First time I finished a pair in one sitting! I'll take a picture later today to post. I am amazed at how easy they were after all the struggling I have been doing with other patterns.

Are those the ones in the thread "Best Ever Boooties"? I just made a pair last night and they they really are. First time I finished a pair in one sitting! I'll take a picture later today to post. I am amazed at how easy they were after all the struggling I have been doing with other patterns.

No, this is called 2 for 1 baby booties. I saw the thread for the best ever booties. I haven't tried it yet though. Can't wait to see your pic.

All of those booties are so cute!

Following our scan last week, I am very proud to announce that my little bump is blue :yay so I will be searching the world for patterns for baby boys!

You all have shown some lovely booties. (Really...so many toes will be warm and stylish!)

Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to all the new members, I look foward to seeing your work :-).

Sorry for the short replies. We just moved house, and well, have had internet connection issues for nearly a month, so I am trying to catch up!

Thanks everyone for the good wishes - we are very excited. Desperately trying to finish the projects for dh's cousin's baby due in June so that I can get on with something for my little man!!

Well, Lynz, I am jumping on your bandwagon, as we found out that we are expecting a baby BOY as well.

PETER JOSEPH is due September 8th, 2010! Yay!:clap

Here the what I have worked up for him since Thursday (when we found out.)

Details about the projects can be found in the show and tell here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2041950#post2041950

Other projects in the same colour scheme that are wips: more booties, a sweater, and hopefully one or two more hats.

post-19233-135897523457_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, JessicaRenee520! Nice projects too.

BTW~did I ever tell you how much I like your username? My sister is Renee and her daughter is Jessica.:)

Archived