Baby CAL

heart

Pretty colors, Cindy. I like using square patterns for leftover yarn. That way, when you run our of yarn, you just stop.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's 2 more outfits that I have completed. The one is the Juliet Dress and Sunhat that was just released by Lisa Naskrent of Crochet Garden. I tested the 6 month size for her. The other is a set that was requested by my husband's relative for her grandson. It is a 12 months size. The sweater is elfin stripes without the stripes. The hat is my wing it and the booties are allstars by Kay Meadors.

post-6187-13589754836_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548362_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548364_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548366_thumb.jpg

post-6187-13589754837_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548375_thumb.jpg

post-6187-135897548378_thumb.jpg

Beautiful things ladies :)

I'm currently working on a 'in the round hexagonal shell blanket' for a friend who will deliver her 6th baby any day now. I have quite a few other projects in line for swaps as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Found this CAL on page 2! :eek

Tralee-those are so cute!

My cousin had her baby a week or so ago and I just sent of her package Monday! It contained a dress, hat, mittens, and boots! I will try to get a picture up sometime. Meanwhile, I am making baby hats in my spare time to donate to Birth Choice (a place where they help expectant moms who can't afford services).

Also am finally motivated to work on a baby blanket for my sister. We are thinking of naming her Gabriella Grace. What do you think of the name?

I love the name. Haven't been working on baby stuff because I've had other projects to finish. Too many projects, not enough time!

I made a baby pod photography prop for my friend's business.

That is so cool, my SIL might have her baby in a week and a half, I am working on a cocoon blanket for her, it's slow going because I'm not used to working a triple crochet, I hope to have a least one done by the time my nephew gets here so I am going to join in.

post-30595-135897557472_thumb.jpeg

Recently made this snuggly while testing for Missy, I am probably going to donate it. i think it turned out cute!

does anyone know of a free photographry baby pod pattern? All the ones I see are like $4-$6 for thing that looks like it is made with bulky yarn and an "N" hook.

I finished my baby wrap (cocoon) the other day, I posted in show and tell but not here these pics are a bit better because I took them outside and you can see the true colors.

post-6373-135897557496_thumb.jpg

I need to find a new model, lol

post-6373-13589755749_thumb.jpg

post-6373-135897557493_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]24534[/ATTACH]

Here is a picture of a baby outfit I recently made for my cousin's new baby girl.

[ATTACH]24535[/ATTACH]

A picture of her in part of it! I think she looks like a little doll! When my brother saw it he sid "she has 20 joints!" :lol

What a cutie! The outfit, too.

What a cutie! The outfit, too.

Thanks! I think she is precious though I haven't met her in person yet.

I finished my baby wrap (cocoon) the other day, I posted in show and tell but not here these pics are a bit better because I took them outside and you can see the true colors.

[ATTACH]24537[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24538[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24539[/ATTACH]

The cocoon is beautiful! I love it. You did a great job. :clap

Speaking of cocoons and the topic, has anyone ever seen free pattern for a baby photograph pod? I want to make one but all the patterns are like $4-$6 for something that looks like it is made with bulky weight yarn and a "N" hook!

Exactly what kind of pod pattern are you looking for? I searched and found several diff types. If it's the oval type I would maybe start and oval and just keep expanding or something

[ATTACH]24534[/ATTACH]

Here is a picture of a baby outfit I recently made for my cousin's new baby girl.

[ATTACH]24535[/ATTACH]

A picture of her in part of it! I think she looks like a little doll! When my brother saw it he sid "she has 20 joints!" :lol

[ATTACH]24537[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24538[/ATTACH][ATTACH]24539[/ATTACH]

All are really lovely! great work!

Exactly what kind of pod pattern are you looking for? I searched and found several diff types. If it's the oval type I would maybe start and oval and just keep expanding or something

It is ike those baby pods that are selling on etsy. I will try to link to them. Here is this link for etsy It isn't the cocoons, it is the hanging pods or bowl shaped ones. Thanks in advance!

All are really lovely! great work!

Thanks!

Here is what I came up with for a pod or bowl, I just crocheted a big circle then quit increasing ( kind of like a hat just bigger) I used Lion Boucle and a M hook, didn't take me long at all.

post-6373-135897558176_thumb.jpg

post-6373-135897558182_thumb.jpg

IT probably could have been deeper but I ran out of yarn.

post-6373-13589755817_thumb.jpg

post-6373-135897558179_thumb.jpg

I would like to join this group too!!!! I have made a lot of baby stuff this year.. have just started another romper set.. made a heap of bootees, a christening gown, dress, jumpers the list goes on!

heres my first attempt at a romper..

post-39843-135897560587_thumb.jpg

Archived