Baby CAL

heart

I've not been on in a few weeks and wow everyone has been busy making very beautiful things - there are some very lucky babies out there!

Tralee - is there a pattern for those overalls? They are so cute!

Well I have almost finished my graph ghan for hubby's cousin - unfortunately I didn't have it done in time for our visit down there but it's not far to post it and I've got a couple of weeks before she's due (please don't be early!!!). Loads of weaving in to do - wish I'd have been more strict with myself about doing it as I went a long!!

Hopefully have a finished pic soon!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tralee...what a lovely blanket and cute boy set. I Love the overalls. I agree with Lynz...I wish there was a pattern for them.

I'm currently working on a sweater for my daughter, Clare in Red heart strips. I just need to finish the button band and add the sleeves. My next project up is the cute "little prince" hat from cape cod originals for Peter. (A lovely ELF sent it to me for HIJ.)I promised myself I would finish another project for Clare before I did any more for Peter.

I made this for my new grandaughter born a few weeks ago. The colors don't show up but it's light pink with green and yellow shell rows.

post-10430-135897536923_thumb.jpg

Tralee-I LOVE the Hawaiian outfit! My best friend/roommate from high school is OBSESSED with all things Hawaiian, and I have long though about how I would create a Hawaiian themed outfit for her little ones (whenever she and her husband get around to having babies...)You captured the theme wonderfully....better than anything I had ever dreamed up! Maybe you will think about writing up the pattern some day.

Sarisue-You blanket is so lovely and lacy. It looks perfectly delicate for a newborn in warm, sunny weather!

Congratulations Sarisue on the new addition to your family - beautiful blanket TFS

Love the booties. Haven't been making baby stuff lately, but keep checking in to see what everone is doing. Will make more soon as I finish my current project.

I have finally finished the baby blanket for my husbands cousin. Her little girl was due on 14th June but actually arrived early hours Sat morning. So the blanket was finished just in time and is in the post to her now!! :yay

As I explained in an earlier post she has a smallholding and I have tried to include all of her animals. This was my own design and after all the work (and weaving in of ends) it will remain a one-off!!

The Blanket:

post-13562-135897540078_thumb.jpg

The Alpacas:

post-13562-13589754008_thumb.jpg

The Pigs:

post-13562-135897540082_thumb.jpg

Puppies & Chickens:

post-13562-13589754009_thumb.jpg

Sheep & Sheepdog:

post-13562-135897540093_thumb.jpg

Mummy and Baby are both well and absolutely gorgeous and I hope they like their blanket!!

Thanks for looking.

post-13562-13589754007_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived