Baby CAL

heart

Nice work. Love that little hat!

I just finished a jacket, hat and booties last night. When it's a little brighter out I'll get a picture.

Those are precious!

Here is the baby set I finished last night. (I still have to buy buttons for the sweater)

The sweater and booties are from a Leisure Arts booklet that was gifted to me by Pineapple Queen. The hat sort of matches, but it is my own deswign. (I didn't care for the matching one) The set will go to the local pregnancy resource center.

That is super cute! You did a great job!

Here are a pair of tiny slippers that I think are actually meant for a doll. I will donate them here. The pattern is here. The yarn is "sugar and cream" and I used an F hook.

I think it will be perfect for a little baby!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are all super cute! Are the patterns available somewhere?

The one with the big flower was a wing it as well as the pumpkin. I think that the tendrils might have gotten a little carried away. It looks like pigtails. The apple was on Ravelry by Kay Meadors. The shabby chic is heart's design on here, but I changed it up. The candy corn was online I think on CPC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i am definately in i have been doing this for awhile before joining this group of people i donate to my local preg center. I am currently making baby blankets

Glad you are joining us! I hope you share pictures!

little elf cocoon and hat

That is adorable!

Hi, I am new to the forum. I live in the UK. I have been crocheting preemie hats. I have a pattern that comes in 3 prem sizes that I use, very quick and easy to do. I have made 20 blankets in thae past 2 months and as many hats to date.

*Gardner* I love your hats, they vary and are lovely. Do you have patten you can share please? Mine is just very simple yours are much prettier

Archived