I'm on cloud 9! A Jimbo hook of my very own!

missmaxx

Hi everyone,

Sorry if I sound like I'm braggin. I used a Jimbo hook last year for a week. I was lucky enough to participate in the Traveling Hook III project and that's where I fell in love with Jimbo (hooks!).

Last night I won one of my own! I can hardly wait to get it!

happy crocehting,

You're so lucky!!! I am so gonna buy one someday. Right now there's no way I could afford one though. Some day (my jimbo hook will come).

Enjoy your new hook!!!

Julee

Oh me too Julee Me too! Now I got that song in my head only the words have been changed to "Some day my Jimbo hook will come" rather than Someday my prince will come LOL I rather a Jimbo hook than a prince anyday!

Well. I wouldn't mind a hook and a prince. Actually, I may have finally found my prince. I don't care if he is almost 8 years older than me.

Now to get a jimbo!!!!!

Julee

:yay:jumpyay:yay :clapCongratulations to everyone who won a Jimbo hook. I am sure you will love it.:heart I was blessed at Christmas time with a Jimbo hook size K. Best Christmas present of the season.

I was watching that auction - I already have Jimbos in those sizes... but I certainly thought about bidding on hook #4 anyway!

Which one did the two of you get?

Congratulations!

Thanks! Mine is the walnut H. (#2 on this week's auction)

The traveling hook III was a red heart H I was amazed at how light that one was and how smoothly the yarn flowed over it. Can't wait to see this one!!!!!!!!

Jenn, You got the Zircote one!!!!!! Wow!

I did treat myself to a Jimbo hook. The auction right before New Years Eve. I received it in the mail and it is the best hook I have ever used. I am in love with my Jimbo hook. I have to keep it away from Sarah my Sheltie. Congrats to all of the winners.

I got hook #4. I loved the way it looks. And since its an "In-between" size its unique. I cant wait to get it. I was so excited last night when I won, I ran in and got my husband to look at it. I am SURE I will be bidding on others as they come up..in different sized of course.

Congrats everyone on your Jimbo hooks! :cheer

Do you have any spare couch cushions Nancy? I could use a money dispensing couch cushion.

:lol sorry cshell, I cleaned them out to bid on the hook....... I can look in the front pocket of my purse if you really need it though....

once I had $70 in change in the bottom of that pocket! Well not all at once! But maybe $37.50. I always put any change I get in there and when it gets heavy I empty it into my piggy bank. The second time I emptied it I counted it and came up with the $70.

happy crocheting,

Hey, maybe all the jimbo hooks in the world need to plan a reunion some day! Someone will need to ask Jimbo how many of us can camp out by the crick. ;)

Hey, maybe all the jimbo hooks in the world need to plan a reunion some day! Someone will need to ask Jimbo how many of us can camp out by the crick. ;)

Aw you guys!!! You're making my face red.

And I have to say, I've thought about a Crochetapalooza up at the Crick... or maybe Crochetstock? How wild would THAT be!?

Aw you guys!!! You're making my face red.

And I have to say, I've thought about a Crochetapalooza up at the Crick... or maybe Crochetstock? How wild would THAT be!?

Great! Jimbo, please don't plan anything for too soon though. I haven't gotten my hook yet and I'll need it to crochet my tent and sleeping bag.

I can ask my sister if I can borrow her VW bus. It's been out your way once before (about 40 years ago). :lol

And I'd call it jimbolooza!

Archived