from the hook of muise

muise

They're ALL just STUNNING!! I LOVE the colors you've used! At first I actually thought they were photographed in black and white until I saw the wood on the door frame in the one photo, and realized that in quite a few of them there are colors, but very dark shades of those colors, in your pieces. Just GORGEOUS!!!

Beautiful (and a LOT of work)!! I make mostly afghans, so I know how much time and dedication it takes for just one. You should be very proud of yourself.

Amazing afghans! You are very talented! Left you a few comments. I don't know which one I like best as one is as beautiful as the next! I make a lot of afghans too so know how much work goes into one afghan. Please post more pics as you get them!

that blue one is my absolute fav. It is from the book called "contest favorites 40 afghans to crochet" The afghan is called "windows to heaven"

Thank you so much! I think I may have that book....I'm off to look right now! Can't wait to see what the others are called and where they came from! Wonderful work!

those blankets look so wounderful, I'm in love with The first one what pattern did that come from.. that is just stunning... I also like pic number 5... and number 21.. Cant waite to see some more.

Amazing work! Your afghans are all beautiful! I recognized a few of the patterns, but two in particular that I did not recognize really struck me. I'm curious about image #'s 1469 and 1474. Do you remember where those patterns came from?

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

What beautiful work you do! And, I have to say you really picked the most gorgeous designs too! I especially love the Keleidoscope Square afghan. But they are all just stunning.

Archived