2010 Weight Loss CAL

Tia

I have lost another 2lbs. So, it 4 lbs all together . I have a at&t Iphone. And In the app store there is Free app called Lose it. I helps be daily calorie that I have eated. It helps me to control what I have eaten in a day. Like breakfast lunch and dinner and snack. Even my hubby using it. I want to lose 40lbs. It also add exercise that u have done. Say you house cleaning u put how long u clean the house and tell u how many calories u burned. And also vacuuming too that is exercise.

Yay! Congrats on losing another 2 lbs. :cheer:yay:cheer

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just thought I would share a little funny:

Well, it was getting late here and I still didn't have my exercise for the day in so I drag out my Leslie Sansone DVD and put on my workout clothes to do my 2 miles. My 9 year old son enters my woman cave and says, "Mama are you training to be a cheerleader? Cuz you sure look like one!"

Oh how I love my boys!:lol They always see the best in me.:cheer:D

too cute!! :cheer

I have lost another 2lbs. So, it 4 lbs all together . I have a at&t Iphone. And In the app store there is Free app called Lose it. I helps be daily calorie that I have eated. It helps me to control what I have eaten in a day. Like breakfast lunch and dinner and snack. Even my hubby using it. I want to lose 40lbs. It also add exercise that u have done. Say you house cleaning u put how long u clean the house and tell u how many calories u burned. And also vacuuming too that is exercise.

Congratulations! :clap :clap :clap

I finally weighed in and have lost 2 lbs! :)

:yarn 3 lbs. lost, 85 to go.

Way to go! :clap :clap :clap

Kim and I ate at Captain D's yesterday. I just looked up the calorie count for my lunch and just about fainted - almost 2,000 calories and 48 grams of protein! Way over my limit on both counts! Yikes! :eek I'm going to have to rethink what I get there in the future.

I love sparkpeople! I am meowymeow there, if you want to link up.

I was more active until my energy problems started in the summer (turns out I was very low in vitamin d, so I been on treatment for it for about 2 or 3 months now) but I enter my miles now that we can do that option. I used to be on the forums too, mostly reading cause I rarely have much to say on forums anywhere.. but dude.... -spaz- there was one guy who I just wanted to stab with a titanium spork. He's gone now, but every time I load the forums (at sparkpeople, not meaning here hehe) I feel myself get tense, cause he always had something idiotic to say and all the time giving incredibly bad and sometimes dangerous advice! Ugh! It took all I could do to not totally wig out in a nerd rage at him. I couldn't make a post without him giving his "brilliant" advice, seriously.. -stab stab stab- I had to quit reading the forums there completely, I knew I couldn't be ladylike forever if I kept reading them haha. But now he's gone (i looked to see if he was still around before I loaded the forums hehehe) so I check them now and then again, good advice on just about anything from recipes to workout dvds, to medical issues that may or may not be related to weight issues. Sometimes not great advice but people will quickly (and usually very nicely) correct any advice that is wrong, dangerous, or just potentially unhealthy.

Today I felt a little better, and sat down on my recumbent and rode without a workout running so it was just flat terrain for 10 minutes, I covered 1.5 miles! First time I've been able to ride since before Christmas. It felt very good, but it did suck what little energy I had. still too sick to do much, but it's a start for a nice casual ride

I'll go for another 10 tomorrow, and if I feel up for it I can try an extra couple of minutes.

Definitely take body measurements, you can enter them at Sparkpeople too and watch the graph as your body changes. It depressed me to see my old data from when I first joined, to the summer where my weight stalled due to health problems so I cleared the data and started again before Christmas hehe That way I feel like I make progress, not that I'm playing catch-up to the old measurements.

Congrats to those who have lost weight!

Meowy~ your story sounds very similar to mine, but I have vitamin b12 deficiency. I get shots every month for it, but haven't gotten much energy back yet. I am on Sparkpeople too. I also restarted my info because it was depressing. Hope to see you there sometime. I don't visit it as often as I should though. Good luck!

Hey guys! Just got back from vacation! Monday is day one for me! I'm going this weekend to stock up on good food choices and hitting the farmers market for produce. I'm also on spark people. I just bought the book last night. my name on there is WVUAlesha. I will weigh myself this weekend for my starting weight. I still have to pick out a plush yarn and find a pattern. I need something easy but beautiful. I'm going to buy yarn I normally wouldn't. Any suggestions for either the yarn or pattern? or both?

I'm not sure if anyone is interested but the guy that started Spark People put out a book. There is a coupon good through TODAY - where you can get the book cheap at Barnes and Noble. I picked one up last night. http://book.sparkpeople.com/extra-30-percent-off.asp

One of my favorite - go to - no time recipes

Deep Dish Pizza Casserole

Work time 10 minutes

Cook time 17 minutes

Ingredients

1 pound ground round

1 (15-ounce) can chunky Italian-style tomato sauce

Cooking spray

1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough

1 ½ cups (6 ounces) preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees

2. Cook meat in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add tomato sauce, and cook until heated.

3. While meat cooks, coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough, and press into bottom and halfway up sides of baking dish. Top bottom of pizza crust with meat mixture

4. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 12 minutes. Top with cheese, and bake 5 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes before serving.

Yield – 6 servings

Those of you on Weight Watchers - Points - 7

Mmmm....pizza! Sounds yummy, thanks for sharing. :pizza

I LOVE pepperoni, but it's so fattening, so I like to substitute low fat ham and of course, pineapple. One of my favorites though is mushroom and spinach pizza. I've even made BBQ chicken pizza, using BBQ sauce instead of pizza sauce and topping it with cubes of grilled chicken and chopped onion and adding a bit of crumbled blue cheese instead of mozzarella.

I was able to get out and get my yarn for my dragon quiltghan today. I will be using RHSS in Turqua for the sky, Hunter green for the trees, Grey Heather for the rock, and Black, Amythyst, and Lavender for the dragon. I get to make 2 saltines for each 1/4 pound lost, 1 saltine for each day I keep a food log, and 1 saltine for each 10 minutes of exercise. I'll try to take a picture each Friday of my progress. Since I just got the yarn that's all I have to show for this week.

post-9295-135897496437_thumb.jpg

Ohh, I love the picture of the trails. I really miss hiking. :yes

How's the Sparks book ? I saw it at Barnes other day.

Next week, I plan to clean out my fridge and get some fresh veggies and fruits, etc. Also, I am going to do daily walks in the mornings. Later on, I plan to schedule fun exercises on certain days such as yoga and hiking.

I added 6 tiles to my afghan. I hope to take few pictures next week - the places where I exercise, and the afghan itself.

Tomorrow, I will mention several recipes - all vegan/vegetarian recipes but delicious and light!

:bheart tomorrow is weigh-in!!!

I have been digging around in my craft/computer room and found my blanket I started last year! I still love the color of purple I chose. Time to get going on it!

Good morning, everyone. I just weighed in and I lost 4 1/2 pounds this week!:jumpyay I made up for my splurge by being extra good the rest of the week. I get to do lots of crocheting on my dragon quiltghan this week! :manyheart

Archived