2010 Weight Loss CAL

Tia

How's is every one doing? Did you all have a good weekend?

I've finally lost 1 lb. (after bouncing up and down a bit) so that's kind of a relief. My loss has slowed I think. That's okay, but I may not make onderland by the year's end.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just getting ready to post here, Tia! :D I weighed in last night and joined Weight Watchers online. For those who have smart phones, they have a fabulous app. Of course, you have to be a member to use it, but it's worth the $17.95 a month. I don't like the meetings for a variety of reasons. I went for about three months last year, but it didn't work out. I love the program though. The new PointsPlus system is different. It shouldn't be that hard to get used to though.

Thanks Nicole and Tralee! :manyheart

Countdown 9 lb. to ONEderland. Not sure I'll make it to onederland by the end of the year like I wanted. I'm averaging a loss of 2.5-3 lb./wk. So that'll put me between 202-204 lb. But I've got Christmas events to go to and also TOM coming next week. :blush

How is everyone this weekend? I'm up .4 lb. this morning, TOM is coming. :blush

I'm scrambling to finish some Christmas gifts today and also getting some last minutes cleaning done before my mom get's here on Tue. And YIKES! They are calling for snow on Tue., :2snowso I'm praying for her safe arrival. (She's driving up from TN).

Hi all, can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I'm taking a break from hcg this week until all the Christmas events are over. I'll probably gain a couple lbs. but it should come right off when I get back to taking it. I'm trying to not indulge too much. ;)

So how did everyone do over the holidays? I ate way too much junk food! I started out doing not too badly but then things got worse. :blush It's too easy to fall back into old habits. Anyway I'm back to low carbing/hcg today and hope to lose what I gained by Jan. 1.

Well, I ate terribly the past week, but I still managed to lose .2 lbs. I've been keeping up with my exercising though which helps. I got 2 new dvds by Leslie Sansone (both 5 milers) and a wii fit plus for Christmas (haven't tried this yet because the boys are always using the wii).

I had a bit of a shock this morning--a good one! I lost 10 pounds in November (mostly water, I know), but I know what I weighed on Dec. 1, and frankly, I haven't been on the scale since, because I've been pretty lax in my eating this whole month, and especially this past week. I wasn't going to weigh until the 31st, so I'd have a start weight for January, but I got on the scale this morning AFTER my shower, and half-dressed, and I weighed exactly the same as I did on Dec. 1. How did that happen?

Who cares...I'll take it. I didn't lose anything in December, but yeah, I didn't deserve to. I'm thrilled that I didn't gain. In fact, when TOM moves on, and I lose a bit of water weight getting back into ketosis, I might even be down a pound or two.

I like Leslie Sansone, but all I have of hers in an ANCIENT video. I might think about ordering some of her newer DVD's. I'm really out of shape and not as limber as I was when I was younger, so her "walk away the pounds" program is just right.

Hi all! :waving

I'll be back on plan for good in the new year.

It really threw me off when WW changed their point system right between the holidays. I've been gaining weight, but I refuse to get on the scale yet and see how bad it really is, because I know it's bad and this is just not a good time for me to start again. I need a few more days to get leftovers out of the house, you know?

I just wanted to stop by and tell everybody that if you're interested in WW, the new Points Plus things are on sale at the stores. I picked up a new points plus calculator and new points plus scale yesterday at a considerable savings. I'm gearing up to be back on plan, and since the points are calculated differently now, I needed at least the points plus calculator. The scale was just a little gift to myself to make it easier! :D

I'll see you all in the new year! We can do this! :cheer

I gained and am frustrated. I was doing well until family christmas party and for past two weeks have continued to gain.up too much need to start moving to lose it.

Sorry you gained. :hug Those Christmas parties got me too. I practically dove into that clam dip bowl. :devil

Well, I ate terribly the past week, but I still managed to lose .2 lbs. I've been keeping up with my exercising though which helps. I got 2 new dvds by Leslie Sansone (both 5 milers) and a wii fit plus for Christmas (haven't tried this yet because the boys are always using the wii).

Yay! You did great! I should have kept up with my exercising too, but was hardly home at all for several days in a row.

Karen - way to go on losing 10 lbs.!

Happy Stitcher - thanks for the info on WW.

------------------------------------------------

Only 3 days until the new year! Can you believe it? I practically fasted yesterday, only 352 cal. and I lost 3 of the 4 lbs. I gained over Christmas! I'm sure it was all water gain since I ate so much stuff that didn't agree with me, like dairy (I'm lactose intolerant). But I'll take it! I'm still 1.5 lb. above my lowest weight right before TOM last week.

So 2010 is over in just a few hours. I managed to lose 47.5 lbs this year! And I hope to lose even more than that next year. Does anybody else care to share how much they lost in 2010?

So 2010 is over in just a few hours. I managed to lose 47.5 lbs this year! And I hope to lose even more than that next year. Does anybody else care to share how much they lost in 2010?

I lost 16 1/2! :) That seems miniscule next to your loss, but I'm very happy to have lost it! GREAT idea to ask how much people have lost. :cheer I'm very interested to see what everybody else says! Come on folks! What did you lose in 2010? :woo

Archived