In January I will

fc1123

Wow just typing the title is amazing me how 2009 flew by fast though you all have time to get your list started and post it on the 1st of January.

Ok this thread is about making a list of WIPs that you would like to finish in January.Then you report back as you are working on crossing the items off your list. You get a :cheer when you complete an item along with that great feeling of knowing you finished something. We love to hear about and see finished projects! So good luck all I'll be hosting again

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 2010 is going to be devoted to working on/finishing up things for my husband and for me!

1. Bell Sleeved cardi for me

2. V-stitch tunic for me just not happening folks :(

3. squares for Matt's blanket 22/40

4. socks for Matt

5. secret project ;) 98% complete

I'm not sure where the year has gone either though well here is my list for January:

1. work on v-stitch blanket for myself
  2. learn to make a picot stitch
  3. learn a pineapple stitch
  4. make a waffle stitch afghan not sure for who but hey at least I tried

well for now it's a short list but I might add more

My list is gonna be pretty relaxed this month. Nothing needs done fast.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple

*work on scrap hexaghan

*start afghan for MIL

*start afghan for living room

*a few snowflakes for next christmas

*an attic24 birdie or two.

ok I want to...

1. Make more hats for my DD's, Cousin's DD and DS

2. Finish my ATW afghan.. Siggys says how far into it I am

3. Learn n make a graphghan of My bff and her hubby for their wedding anvi in sep

4. Start my Mom's Quiltgan (work got in the way TY to those who sent me saltines so far)

5. Learn entrelac lol Fell in LOVE with someone's blanket they show n tell'd here.

6. NON CROCHET RELATED: Learn how to sew clothing so i can make me and kids Clothing :)

7. learn to crochet some baby doll outfits for my girls

8. make mom a shawl

9. Learn to Tunisian crochet----- DONE

10.. think of more to add to my whips LOL

As usual I'll be making of list of all I would like to accomplish and I might as well add crocheting to that list. My main goals are spiritual growth and becoming a healthier person. Crocheting is good for reducing my stress level and I love the feeling it gives me when I have a completed project in my hands, so here goes completing old projects and starting new;:crocheting

White baby blanket

Green and white baby blanket

hats for babies:c9A

hats for soldiers

Make Chihuahua crochet pattern with sweater:dog

Make afghan for sitting room

try as many new patterns as I can:manyheart

I will get back to you!

I am waiting for the MukLuk pattern that shipped today.

I started a walker bag with the yarn another viller generously gifted to me last summer.

I'm not sure about the goals for the month but the slippers will probably be involved.

I don't have any specific projects I want to finish, but in January I plan to start trying to add at least two free patterns a month to my pattern blog. I'll just take it month by month, I guess.

In January I will get back to crocheting! I haven't even made an apperance here since summer. I got busy working on display cakes to take to a cake convention, then started working a full time job in August to go with the part time job I already had. I picked up my hook up some in the last month.

I have one granny square project I really need to get finished with, so I will work on it to start with.

In January I will get back to crocheting! I haven't even made an apperance here since summer. I got busy working on display cakes to take to a cake convention, then started working a full time job in August to go with the part time job I already had. I picked up my hook up some in the last month.

I have one granny square project I really need to get finished with, so I will work on it to start with.

I'm glad to see you back I'm glad all is well with you. I hear you on taking a break from crochet. Now I will have to balance school and crocheting so this should be fun.

:2eekGee, I can't believe tomorrow is the 1st of January :eek. I guess I need to focus on getting some of these UFOs from last month finished. It seems I never get my list finished as I always find something else I want to do instead :lol.

1. Baby RR (1/4 done)

2. 1 scarf (at least)

3. yo-yos with my small pieces of scrap

4. scrap RR (1/2 done)

5. child's poncho (3/4 done)

6. granny square lapghan (1/2 done)

7. drum afghan

8. drum lapghan

Now if I can just stay focused and get this list finished I will be on :c9. Good luck to everyone and happy :crocheting.

in January I will try and make one pair of muckluk slippers.

In January I will find out if my friend is having a boy or gorl 9if she knows and is willing to share) and make an appropriate BICO sweater.

I will also crochet a valentine's gift for a friend's dear sweet little girl who is 19 months old - I'm thinking of a cradle purse.

Here is the "Good Bye 2009" sweater.

I am making clothes for my neice's American Girl doll. I started a doll sweater (without reading the pattern first!) Well, the second row had FPDC --huh? Like I know how to do that stitch!

So, I frogged a bit and moved forward and came up with this very basic sweater, on the fly!

I started it around 10:00 pm and finished it around 11:30.:clap

My Last crochet project for 2009!

Happy New Year !!!:yay

post-23494-135897490871_thumb.jpg

Here is the "Good Bye 2009" sweater.

I am making clothes for my neice's American Girl doll. I started a doll sweater (without reading the pattern first!) Well, the second row had FPDC --huh? Like I know how to do that stitch!

So, I frogged a bit and moved forward and came up with this very basic sweater, on the fly!

I started it around 10:00 pm and finished it around 11:30.:clap

My Last crochet project for 2009!

Happy New Year !!!:yay

That is such a beautiful sweater for the American Girl Doll

I'm glad to see you back I'm glad all is well with you. I hear you on taking a break from crochet. Now I will have to balance school and crocheting so this should be fun.

Thank you! I have done this since I started crocheting a few years ago. I can crochet solid for a while then not pick up a hook for months. Sometimes that is good since my hands need a break. Sometimes that is bad cause when I start back I tend to start a new project rather than finish the last one I put down.

Today's Update:crocheting

Getting my starting numbers set.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(18/115rows +trim)

*work on scrap hexaghan(6/192 motifs+trim)

*start afghan for MIL

*start afghan for living room

*a few snowflakes for next christmas

*snowflake garland (3/??)

*an attic24 birdie or two

Ok I have one half of one slipper done!

I also started a 2-sub for my son who thinks the ugly snugglies I made for the humane society are actually 'cool'! Now he will get his own ugly snuggly

If I don't add anything else I think I can still get stuff done in January.

I do have until March for the BICO sweater and until Feb 12th for the cradle purse.

well haven't completed too much yet this month since tomorrow is my brother's wedding just made him coasters since after they get back from their honeymoon they will be living with his grandma. And believe me I will be taking pictures so this should be fun.

Archived