In January I will

fc1123

Not sure how much I'll get done today. I've got family coming over for dinner. I hope to work on the ripple while we visit.

Today's Update:crocheting

4 snowflakes, 5 rows on scrap ripple,& 10 rows on mil's crohook afghan.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(110/115 rows +trim)

*work on scrap hexaghan(11/196 motifs+trim)

*start ripple afghan for Mom(20/90 rows+trim)

*start crohook afghan for MIL(50/100 rows+trim)

*a few snowflakes for next christmas(5 done)

*snowflake garland (20/60)

*an attic24 birdie or two

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well last nite I felt like doing a pair of wristers with this soft variegated yarn from my stash,,,don't even know what kind it was, and I finished them before falling asleep:clap I half expected to fall out before I finished the second one, and have just one :lol:lol I'm going to post some photos today. It's probably going to take me a while to figure it out again:think

those are nice wristwarmers can't blame you for making more because I'm sure once someone sees those on you they will want them my daughters steal my wristwarmers from me they love them. I will have to make more with school it's hard to get too much crocheting in so now it will have to carry into February wow January is going by fast I will put up a new thread on the 30th of January for our In February. I will continue to host this thread since I love it and it has become my passion

here are the wristers I made the other nite. I'm going to have to make more of these!

Those are pretty. They look soft & comfy.

1 snowflake, 6 rows on scrap ripple,& 10 rows on mil's crohook afghan.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(rows done +trim)

*start ripple afghan for Mom(21/90 rows+trim)

*start crohook afghan for MIL(60/100 rows+trim)

*a few snowflakes for next christmas(5 done)

*snowflake garland (21/60)

I'm glad you all like them. the sad thing is that I had the yarn in my stash & it didnt have the label on it :eek....Im not sure what it is :think but I'm going to ck the rest of my stash for more of it. It's not a complete cotton -- kinda looks like cotton ease but it isnt. I will look for it cause I loved it myself :manyheart

I love this CAL too. Looking forward to February! :cheer:cheer Let's keep it going :cheer:cheer

I love making fingerless gloves, too.

I finished the baby blanket last night. :yay All I need to do is wash it and when my cousin comes back to California, I'll have it all ready for her and her baby.

Excellent!:clap Please post a pic for us. I'd love to see it. I'm going to NY end of Feb for my twin nieces 1 Yr birthdays ! I cant wait will of course have lots of crocheted goodies with me :manyheart

It was a bad week for me. But I got the wristers and the surprise gift done. I only have a LTK square.

After the LTK square, I will call the month done. I do have few projects ready for Feburary. I really have a blast doing this CAL. :yes

I forgot that I need to finish up the tiles on weight loss 2010 afghan. I will do it on next Sunday or Monday.

Whew, did 95 more tiny toys since the last time I checked in here. Think I went past my goal. I'll have to charge the battery for my camera and try to get a picture of them later. (Didn't finish the other hats or pet snuggle I had on my list till I get more yarn.)

Baby Hats - 11/24

Pet Snuggles -3/4

Cat toys - 28/12

Hedeghogs - 3

Octopi - 5

Caterpillers - 8

Bug - 1

Snail - 1

Mini crab - 3

Stingray - 1

Bomb - 1

Well,,it's the last day of the month & I've got my work cut out for me:rofl:rofl:rofl I'm not going to finish either ghans - but that's okay, since Ive made progress,,,,but I DO plan on finishing my sisters scarf :cheer First I'm outa here for a nice 15mile run to get my blood flowing :clap

Christine - I am also a runner but it's a while since I run. 15 miles of running sounds so wonderful. :c9

I am going to do weight loss afghan. I am going to finish the tiles tonight. Moving onto Feburary thread. :)

Sorry I've been MIA. My grandpa passed away this last week & I've been very busy with family stuff. I haven't even had the energy to hook. I did make a ton of progress this month so I'm pleased. Now on to february.

1 snowflake, & 3 rows on mom's ripple.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(rows done +trim)

*start ripple afghan for Mom(24/90 rows+trim)

*start crohook afghan for MIL(60/100 rows+trim)

*a few snowflakes for next christmas(6 done)

*snowflake garland (21/60)

Archived