In January I will

fc1123

soooo, in january, I plan to spend more time on Crochetville. I started my freshman year at school this past fall and haven't made time to crochet or to visit this site to speak of...

I have a ton of stuff to crochet though...:clap

- finish my sisters sweater

- make my hat,

-Knit, Bella's mittens:worried

-crochet fingerless mitts for my sister

-and a scarf for a friend

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One pattern down! I made an ear warmer out of a ball of Paton's Nuance I found in my stash recently. I'll be adding it to my crochet blog shortly. I have a hat pattern I worked up in Super Saver, too. It needs some tweaking, which I'm planning on doing when I make my final model. I have some spare Red Heart Plush I think it would look nice in. I should be able to get my two patterns in for January pretty easily, at this rate.

:ghug -- you guys are great! And so motivated!! I'm actually still trying to finish up Xmas stuff. Yes, I know, that was several weeks ago, but... My sisters didn't come to visit, and since I knew I wouldn't see them or their kids for a while, and since I felt really cheap:blush:ohdear buying each a $10 toy, I decided to make each niece and nephew a hat and scarf to go with their toys.

After that, well, my original plan is still my plan. I'm going to go into my stash and just play with all my yarn and create new and beautiful things, maybe even some of those will be for me!:think

Sounds like you're all getting lots done.

Today's Update:crocheting

8 rows ripple added, 3 hexes added, & 3 more snowflakes on garland.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(26/115rows +trim)

*work on scrap hexaghan(9/192 motifs+trim)

*start ripple afghan for Mom

*start afghan for living room

*a few snowflakes for next christmas

*snowflake garland (6/??)

*an attic24 birdie or two

Good afternoon ladies.

4 rows ripple added, 1 hex added, 2 rows on mom's ripple & 3 more snowflakes on garland.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(30/115 rows +trim)

*work on scrap hexaghan(10/192 motifs+trim)

*start ripple afghan for Mom(2/90 rows+trim)

*snowflake garland (9/60)

:cheer:yayI am about 3/4 (or a little more) of the way done with my granny square lapghan. Just 3 or 4 more rows and then the border and it will be complete. I made a few hats that wasn't on my list. I also have gotten 1 1/2 strips done on both drum ghans. I see that a lot of you are making some headway on your lists. Keep up the great work :cheer:cheer:cheer.

1. Baby RR (1/4 done)

2. 1 scarf (at least)

3. yo-yos with my small pieces of scrap

4. scrap RR (1/2 done)

5. child's poncho (3/4 done)

6. granny square lapghan (1/2 done)

7. drum afghan (1 1/2 strips done)

8. drum lapghan (1 1/2 strips done)

I hope its not to late to still join. I like the idea of havin a place to write my WIP and to keep track of them. So, here is my list:

1. 17 hats for angel tree and childrens hospital this year <goal 100 total for each>

2. 2 broomstick lace scarfs

3. Ripple afghan for daughter's b-day in Feb.

Thank you my friends for being there when i needed a push or just a pat. :hug

I will make baby hats for the hospital. I've made two so far and started my third.

I picked up a bunch of yarn and I want to make some really cute hats with it for the hospital for the new little ones.

I want to see how many I can make by the end of the month.

:manyheart

For this month, I am taking it easy while I adjust to new life changes. :)

I only have one project that need to be done. But I do have few wips that I want to get done.

1. Pedicure socks for mom's birthday gift (Done - Jan. 2) Not counted. :lol

2. A crochetville friend's warm wristers (1/2, hopefully done by next week)

3. Sensation blanket (75% done) No deadline but I want to work on it a bit.

I am not sure what else I want to do for this month. I will know more when I reorganize my yarn stash and WIPs this weekend. I might do another pair of warm wristers or finish up a shoe rug. :shrug

I'm behind in posting my Jan list as I was sick for 2 weeks and wasn't crocheting but finally started crocheting a couple of days ago. So here's a list of what I want to get done, at least so far.

Baby Hats - 11/24

Pet Snuggles - 0/4

Cat toys - 0/12

I have a very specific goal -

Classes start on January 25th (will need to check date again).

I have to finish my son's blanket. It's approximately 1/3 of the way done. It's all dc - striped in forest green, camo, and black. I started it back in November but got sidetracked with Christmas presents. Making small presents are nice but can really drop motivation on a BIG project.

So, for January 2010, I will:

Get DSs afghan done - 90% complete

* Hat for DH's birthday - 1/1

* Two scarfs - 2/2

Well worked on my blanket some though I have online classes and next week 2 classes on campus so I will be a busy busy girl with school and finding the time to crochet.

Hello all.

15 rows ripple added, 1 hex added, 4 rows on mom's ripple & 2 more snowflakes on garland.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(45/115 rows +trim)

*work on scrap hexaghan(11/196 motifs+trim)

*start ripple afghan for Mom(6/90 rows+trim)

*snowflake garland (11/60)

I totally forgot that I have to start up on LTK squares again.

So, I will do the friend's warm wristers, sensation blanket, 5 tiles on weight loss afghan and 2 LTK squares (to start) for this month.

I think it will be doable for two weeks of Janurary. I plan to have a crafting day this weekend. Can't wait!

I made 2 squares for hubbys blanket today, that's 22 down.....18 to go!

January 2010 is going to be devoted to working on/finishing up things for my husband and for me!

1. Bell Sleeved cardi for me

2. V-stitch tunic for me just not happening folks :(

3. squares for Matt's blanket 22/40

4. socks for Matt

5. secret project ;) 98% complete

well worked on my blanket some more today. I'll try to work on more today though my 2 online classes have started today so I still have to do some english homework. And next week starts my 2 on campus classes one is music and the other is math.

Archived