In January I will

fc1123

Looking forward to getting some crocheting done today on this rainy day:clap Had a busy week which kept me away from my hooks, but I'll be crossing things off my list tonite :cheer:cheer - now I've gotta remember how to post my photos here :think

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I were finishing things school is kicking my butt so I have a lot of things to get done for psychology and English plus I still have music homework to finish so I have to pace myself or yikes I'll pull out my hair.

Made a little scarf for my niece this morning. That was quick. Another project completed for January. Think I'll do a couple of dishcloths now. I've got some cotton yarn in my stash that is begging to be used up:yes

Wow lots getting done on here. Good job on all those lists ladies.

Today's Update:crocheting

32 rows on scrapripple 7 rows on mom's ripple & 1 more snowflake on garland.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(85/115 rows +trim)

*work on scrap hexaghan(11/196 motifs+trim)

*start ripple afghan for Mom(13/90 rows+trim)

*start afghan for living room

*a few snowflakes for next christmas

*snowflake garland (16/60)

*an attic24 birdie or two

The past couple of days been working on small toys as I'm getting down to lots of smalls balls :sighof yarn. Should be able to get the hats done during the charity blast and then probably more little toys after that.

Baby Hats - 11/24

Pet Snuggles -3/4

Cat toys - 28/12

Added and finished:

Hedeghogs - 3

Octopi - 5

Caterpillers - 8

Bug - 1

Snail - 1

Mini crab - 3

Stingray - 1

Bomb - 1

well,,,I did a lot of crocheting on my ripple --- and then a lot of froggin' on my ripple!!!!! UGH!! :angry Wish I had checked ravelry sooner,,,my ripple looked like an accordion - and I don't crochet tightly...not to mention it was too small!!! :think since I didn't do it in baby colors it wasnt a good stroller blanket. It's okay tho cuz I found a new ripple to do...so now I have a new January start project:clap:clap

Adding a scarf to my list of things to do this month. A friend at work wants a purple scarf - have some purple homespun in my stash which will be just perfect. maybe I'll start & finish tonite :):yes

Hello ladies. I have been busy with life and working on my projects. I haven't gotten any more done as i seem to keep frogging the same section. :lol I am making progress on the blanket though.

Hello all. I've been getting tons of crochet time in. I'm switching out starting living room afghan for b-day afghan for mil.

5 rows on scrap ripple, 7 rows on mom's ripple, started mil's crohook afghan, & 1 more snowflake on garland.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(90/115 rows +trim)

*start ripple afghan for Mom(20/90 rows+trim)

*start crohook afghan for MIL(7/100 rows+trim)

*snowflake garland (17/60)

Well, I frogged three different projects this month. :no

So far, 1. Sensation is done (for now), 2. cowl all frogged (no good at all), 3. LTK square frogged but I will redo it (2nd square needed to start), 4. weight loss afghan untouched (need 6 tiles), 5. stitch sampler need much more rows (to catch up), 6. wristers (thumb gussets and ends weaved needed) and 7. pedicure socks all done.

I thought about a quick gift as an extra surprise for the friend who wait for her wristers for ages. :blush So that will be another thing for this month.

Two LTK squares, Weight Loss Afghan, Stitch Sampler, wristers and this extra surprise for this month. I think I am not able to complete all the projects by end of month but I will try my best! :devil

Re-Edited: I did several rows on the sampler and several rows on the surprise gift. Now I feel it's a productive day. ;)

Good afternoon. Got a bit of crochet in last night.

5 rows on scrap ripple,& 13 rows on mil's crohook afghan.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(95/115 rows +trim)

*start crohook afghan for MIL(20/100 rows+trim)

Whoo, Cris! Any plan to add more projects to this month?

Today, I only do few more rows on the sampler, and near halfway done with the surprise gift. I am rather pleased with my progress.

I don't think I can complete all the projects for this month, but some projects will be moved to Feburary. :yes

Whoo, Cris! Any plan to add more projects to this month?

Today, I only do few more rows on the sampler, and near halfway done with the surprise gift. I am rather pleased with my progress.

I don't think I can complete all the projects for this month, but some projects will be moved to Feburary. :yes

None at all :) I work full time, have kids, and go to school full time - classes start next week so I finished just barely on time :)

Finished my afghan!

This means I have accomplished my January goals! Yay!

2 scarves

1 cap

1 finished afghan

Whoo Hoo!! Good job Chris. Lovely afghan.

Good afternoon. I'm creeping along on my list.

5 rows on scrap ripple,& 10 rows on mil's crohook afghan.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(100/115 rows +trim)

*start crohook afghan for MIL(30/100 rows+trim)

Well I'm still working on my projects for the month nothing finished since I started school last week so now I am quite busy doing a little crocheting here and there.

I am doing good with my projects. I have two small projects so close to be FOs. I am going to work on the sampler and a LTK square for the rest of the month.

As I have two hours to kill, I am going to work on weight loss afghan and those small projcts today.

Hi all, i was able to finish up one scarf. Ended up makin new diaper covers for my grandson, unexpected project:eek, but my daughter was at the laundry mat and well a few things disappeared on her, while they were next door eatin lunch.

Happy Friday all.

4 snowflakes, 5 rows on scrap ripple,& 10 rows on mil's crohook afghan.

In January List

~~~~~~~~~

*work on scrap ripple(105/115 rows +trim)

*start crohook afghan for MIL(40/100 rows+trim)

*a few snowflakes for next christmas(4 done)

Archived