Hats for boxing Day ?

dorothysgirls

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started my next hat on Sunday. I didn't get my normal chunk of wait time for the boys. There's a craft store around the corner from their activity that is going out of business, so I had to wander over there. I brought home a skein of yarn.

I started my next hat on Sunday. I didn't get my normal chunk of wait time for the boys. There's a craft store around the corner from their activity that is going out of business, so I had to wander over there. I brought home a skein of yarn.

Only 1 skein of yarn?:eek You have more restraint then me, Beth!!:lol

Dorothy- Good luck on the flanelghan!

I started a never ending square ghan, but will get back to hats soon. I may need to take an "instant gratification" break from the afghan!

Only 1 skein of yarn?:eek You have more restraint then me, Beth!!:lol

Dorothy- Good luck on the flanelghan!

I started a never ending square ghan, but will get back to hats soon. I may need to take an "instant gratification" break from the afghan!

The yarn wasn't on sale. I needed reindeer brown for the Chrismtas Carol CAL.

I want to try the hat with earflaps that was in January issue of Crochet Today! They are popular here in NJ and when I visited DD in Boston, saw quite a lot of people wearing them too!

Haven't gotten any hats done- I've been working crazy hours- I'll have worked 12 days in a row b/4 the weekend- and I am finishing up an afghan I've been working on. Hope to get at least one hat done this weekend!

The flannelghan came out great Dorothy! DH loves his- he watches TV every night with it! I think he finally realizes that yes, I can crochet!:lol

I want to try the hat with earflaps that was in January issue of Crochet Today! They are popular here in NJ and when I visited DD in Boston, saw quite a lot of people wearing them too!

Haven't gotten any hats done- I've been working crazy hours- I'll have worked 12 days in a row b/4 the weekend- and I am finishing up an afghan I've been working on. Hope to get at least one hat done this weekend!

The flannelghan came out great Dorothy! DH loves his- he watches TV every night with it! I think he finally realizes that yes, I can crochet!:lol

hopefully you'll be getting an extra hefty paycheck for all that work:)

I'm working on a hat, but I'm not getting the time I'm used to. We had a few inches of snow here in SE Virginia, and everything is closed, so the kids don't have their activities, so I don't get my time in the car waiting for them. I am getting a lot done on my at-home projects, though!

hopefully you'll be getting an extra hefty paycheck for all that work:)

If only I were! I'm a "salaried" employee- so all these extra hours are for "free"...hoping we get a nice bonus when this project is finished! it's the hope that keeps the team going!

Archived