Hats for boxing Day ?

dorothysgirls

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good morning for crocheting, and I managed to make two small hats, a toddler sized and a pre-teen sized.

Joanne, great job with the hats on your mitten tree at work. And honestly, you work long hours. I don't know how you could ever consider yourself a slacker! that's not the word I'd use!!! I would like some of your energy.

Dorothy, Thank you for hosting this thread. I found it very motivating. Thanks for next year's, also. Two more for this year, then I can get a jump on next year's goal!!!

I was a slacker this year- but I did put 6 hats on our mitten/hat tree at work yesterday! Which I suppose is better than nothing.

WTG Beth and Dorothy!

6 IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!!:cheer

Thank you for the complement!!:manyheart

It was a good morning for crocheting, and I managed to make two small hats, a toddler sized and a pre-teen sized.

Joanne, great job with the hats on your mitten tree at work. And honestly, you work long hours. I don't know how you could ever consider yourself a slacker! that's not the word I'd use!!! I would like some of your energy.

Dorothy, Thank you for hosting this thread. I found it very motivating. Thanks for next year's, also. Two more for this year, then I can get a jump on next year's goal!!!

Wooo Hooo Beth 2 more to go!!!!

I have enjoyed hosting this thread and getting to know all of you! :D

Yes, Beth! Go, Go, Go! Thanks for the compliments on the hats. I have really needed this CAL in 2010 and it helped me in many ways . Thanks so much for hosting, Dorothy.

Pattern, you are very welcome! This CAL has helped me too. :hug

I can post my totals now, too!

I finished hat #50 yesterday, so I made 50 hats this year!

Way to go, Dorothy! You got a lot accomplished! And Patterncollector, you are flying!

So, can I get a jump on next year's hats now???

I can post my totals now, too!

I finished hat #50 yesterday, so I made 50 hats this year!

Way to go, Dorothy! You got a lot accomplished! And Patterncollector, you are flying!

So, can I get a jump on next year's hats now???

SHHHHH Don't tell. Of course you can start on your 2011 hats... :devil

Archived