2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cheer:cheer:cheer I've used 3 skeins so far this week!!! woo hoo. I am sure will use more as mom has her surgery on Friday and I will need something to keep myself busy with!!LOL:clap:clap

It is a good idea to bring a project or two with you. I hope everything turns out well for your Mom. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

:manyheart

:cheer:clap:yay:woo:yay:clap:cheer

I finished the afghan!!! I didn't need to get more :yarn. There's a small ball left from the pounder, so I only get 1 point :angry. I used 2 more balls on Christmas stockings (+2). I'll try to get more :crocheting in before Sat.

WTD: + 3 YTD + 98

Ellie 13

Still standing still.

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0 / YTD: +4

Unlikely to improve this week. We are starting a heat wave that should last for 5 or 6 days. May even reach 100˚ at some point. :hot Not the best yarn handling weather!

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +4 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

Gosh. I almost don't want to post this. Lots of low scores around here this week. I sure hope I don't end up with "Shoot the Moon" with a score of

wtd=-4.

I did use some restraints today as I had to pick up some needles at Hobby Lobby while they were still on sale. They had all kinds of yarn on clearance and I fought them all off. Wouldn't let any yarn jump in my cart today!

It's so hard to be good.:)

used up a couple more skeins since I last checked in...

I will try to get scores posted tomorrow afternoon around 3 Central time. If not, it may be tomorrow night after church. Please try to have scores posted by 3pm Central time on Sunday though.

WTD +10

I had to frog 6 rows on a shawl I was making yesterday cause I was not paying attention to what I was doing and could not figure out why it was getting wonkey!!!LOL frogging and re working really helped!!:lol

Mom is doing well. no pain at all and she just had a lumpectomy. Next step will be radation.

It is a good idea to bring a project or two with you. I hope everything turns out well for your Mom. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

I finished 2 more Christmas stockings and rolled a skein down (+1). I went to Michaels and only got pins, glue and googly eyes. I have some rainbow yarn, but don't know what to make. Any ideas :think?

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 99

Ellie 13

Archived