Turkey Towels

RoseRed

I found the cutest towel set so I had to make them hangable.

I think from now on I'm going to fold the towels in 3rds and crochet thru all 3 instead of crocheting across and then folding the towel afterwards. I like the look of the center one the best.

post-10150-135897476602_thumb.jpg

Your turkey towels turned out toppingly well, RoseRed!!! I like all three, with the center one being especially eye-catching...the solid color allows the pattern-stitch to show through and doesn't compete with the multi-colored print on those oh so cute towels! Very well done!

Cuuuute!! :clap :clap They all came out really nice!! (I found some Thanksgiving towels at Big Lots(?), but they were so cheap looking, I didn't bother buying them!! Even the Christmas towels there are pretty cheap looking. Wish my town had a little more selection than Wal-Mart and oh those very popular Dollar Stores!!:eek :eek

I have my Christmas towels picked out - I just have to find the ambition. It's a busy week with errands and lots of driving tomorrow. ugh.

I sew a couple seams down each side of the center so they don't fray and crochet right into the towel. I think I'm going to do the Christmas ones in 3rds. I like the way they look better that way.

• 1 month later...

Archived