Help Me Name This Dishcloth

RecycleCindy

I created this dishcloth which features an open stitch design as I wanted a dishcloth that wasn't too thick and heavy. Here is my results.

post-10977-135897474518_thumb.jpg

post-10977-135897474527_thumb.jpg

Now I need your help in giving this dishcloth a name. Here are some ideas I had.

Little Boxes Dishcloth

Many Boxes Dishcloth

Open Spaces Dishcloth

What you you think of these names? Please feel free to suggest a name. I am working on writing up the free crochet pattern and will have it up at my blog soon but I need a name :think

I love Mesh Magic! How clever is that! Love the dishcloth....will the pattern be available anytime soon?

I like the name Mesh Magic too! Apple pie is an interesting name too :hook

I just finished up two more dishcloths using this pattern and should have the pattern completed for posting by this weekend. I'll post the direct link here once I have it done and posted.

Very pretty and practical too! I don't like really heavy dishcloths either. I like the name Mesh Magic too. I was also thinking of Up The Ladder or Jacob's Ladder

Thank you! It was fun helping to come up with the name. I'm printing your pattern off and am anxious to try it. I'm making a lot of dishclothes for Christmas and using them as hostess gifts for our holiday visitations. Your timing is perfect.

Archived