craftroom pictures

I :manyheart seeing pics of everyone's craft rooms. I don't dare share pics of mine, since it needs a good cleaning. :blush My bedroom and craft room are the same, but it's all good since I crochet 24/7. I have a mother-in-law suite, so my bedroom is on one end, and my craft room is on the other. I have a desk for office/computer work, a work table, and a big cushy chair for all that crocheting. I turned a walk-in closet into my yarn storage area. It works great, because I have floor to ceiling storage room, and I can always close the door on it all. Thanks for sharing your pics. It inspires me.

Love it Scooby- I would want to just hang out in that room all the time.

You know that you are more than welcome to come and visit anytime. I am sure you can find lots of patterns, hooks, notions and yarn. See there, you wouldn't even have to bring your own. :hug to ya!!!!

A couple of great organized craft rooms pictured. My craft room had a tornado called my MIL go through it, she was trying to help, but now I can't find anything, :eek. After Christmas I'll have to reorganize.

TY. OH no so sorry to hear that. Good Luck getting it reorganized.

I :manyheart seeing pics of everyone's craft rooms. I don't dare share pics of mine, since it needs a good cleaning. :blush My bedroom and craft room are the same, but it's all good since I crochet 24/7. I have a mother-in-law suite, so my bedroom is on one end, and my craft room is on the other. I have a desk for office/computer work, a work table, and a big cushy chair for all that crocheting. I turned a walk-in closet into my yarn storage area. It works great, because I have floor to ceiling storage room, and I can always close the door on it all. Thanks for sharing your pics. It inspires me.

Wow!! I would like having that kind of craft room too. Yw for the pics!!!

Oh my gosh Scooby! All you need now is a mini fridge and you'd never have to leave that room! :manyheart I LOVE it!

TY. :lol hmmmm a mini fridge, I should put that on my Christmas list.

:cheer:clap:yayI finally got my craft room as done as it is going to be at this point. I still have a few totes and a couple of boxes in my bedroom closet that are full of yarn that I don't have room for, and about 15 baskets of yarn sitting in the living room/dining room. In the closet is where I had to put my wreaths,embroidery, plastic canvas, cross stitch and other crafting supplies. I also had to put all the smaller totes with notions in them under the bed. But here are the pics.

Oh my gosh you have a bigger selection of yarns than my local Wal-Mart!!!!

:nworthy I bow to your superior yarn ownership. May I wave some Eucalan around and spread some patterns in homage to the Crochet Queens?

:lol I can't even imagine trying to bust your stashes. But I sure can imagine having that much yarn. Oh my, yes, I can dream about having that much yarn.

Patty

How far is it between Nebraska and Southern Pennsylvania? :think

'Cos I'll be spending half the year with Roli and half the year with Scoobydoo :lol

In the meantime, I'll stay in my comfy armchair with baskets and bags beside me and yarn stashed in the cupboard.

Congrats to you both on your gorgeous craft rooms, wishing you many happy crafting hours there :cheer

Oh my, this thread turned into a riot. I love the idea of the mini fridge in the craft room. Too funny.:lol I'm thinking once my son starts school, that is all I'll do is crochet all day! :hook

:lol it is a riot to think that we devote that much to our craft but I love it. I am a SAHM now and I thought how great it would be to :crochetingall day but it has yet to happen.

Oh my gosh you have a bigger selection of yarns than my local Wal-Mart!!!!

:lolYes, I am a yarn addict, but no I don't want Yarnaholics Anonymous. I am having too much fun with it.

:nworthy I bow to your superior yarn ownership. May I wave some Eucalan around and spread some patterns in homage to the Crochet Queens?

:lol I can't even imagine trying to bust your stashes. But I sure can imagine having that much yarn. Oh my, yes, I can dream about having that much yarn.

Patty

I have tried to bust thru my stash but it doesn't work, as I just keep buying more:heehee. My fiance agrees with me though and says I can never have enough as he helps contribute to the stash:lol.

Wow, Scooby, you have tons of yarn! Your room looks awesome and very cozy too.:manyheart

:yesthere are tons of yarn here. TY, I love my craft room and my fiance teases all the time that now that it is done he will never see me. But that isn't true, I do come downstairs sometimes :lol.

:yesthere are tons of yarn here. TY, I love my craft room and my fiance teases all the time that now that it is done he will never see me. But that isn't true, I do come downstairs sometimes :lol.

Well of course you have to go downstairs sometimes- you don't have that mini fridge yet! :rofl

ScoobyDoo: I want to move in with you - or Rolli. She hasn't shown us her stash yet, whereas yours is displayed proudly, so you've got the edge. :PActually, I just want to go in and hug your yarn, rub my face up against it like a cat. That would sound like a sick thing to say in any other setting, but I know you all feel the same :lol

Wow Scooby! You sure have a load of stash! :lol

I'm one of those strange people who doesn't like stash. I try to use up my yarn as I go along as much as possible because by the time I'm finished with a project, I'm sick if looking at the yarn! I always prefer to go on to something else. I never buy yarn unless I have a project in mind. That way, I can match my amounts to the project and avoid a lot of leftovers that won't be enough for anything.

I love the idea of a bed or sofa in the craft room too. How many times have I become sleepy while working on a particularly boring project? :yes

:cheer:clap:yayI finally got my craft room as done as it is going to be at this point. I still have a few totes and a couple of boxes in my bedroom closet that are full of yarn that I don't have room for, and about 15 baskets of yarn sitting in the living room/dining room. In the closet is where I had to put my wreaths,embroidery, plastic canvas, cross stitch and other crafting supplies. I also had to put all the smaller totes with notions in them under the bed. But here are the pics.

Okay, I believe that is your craft room......it looks too much like a really really nice yarn store.....but, I spied all the Scooby Doo stuff and knew you weren't kidding, it really is your craft room. Great room!

ScoobyDoo: I want to move in with you - or Rolli. She hasn't shown us her stash yet, whereas yours is displayed proudly, so you've got the edge. :PActually, I just want to go in and hug your yarn, rub my face up against it like a cat. That would sound like a sick thing to say in any other setting, but I know you all feel the same :lol

:lol I totally understand, but you are right in any other setting it does sound like a sick thing to do.

My craft room needs to be cleaned up. It's a mess right now but as soon as I get a chance I'll post pictures.

I can't wait to see your photos!!!! I :manyheart looking at pics.

Wow Scooby! You sure have a load of stash! :lol

I'm one of those strange people who doesn't like stash. I try to use up my yarn as I go along as much as possible because by the time I'm finished with a project, I'm sick if looking at the yarn! I always prefer to go on to something else. I never buy yarn unless I have a project in mind. That way, I can match my amounts to the project and avoid a lot of leftovers that won't be enough for anything.

I love the idea of a bed or sofa in the craft room too. How many times have I become sleepy while working on a particularly boring project? :yes

:yesIt's ok that you don't like stash. I just LOVE yarn. It is probably the only thing I collect besides patterns. I buy yarn all the time and most everything in my stash was bought on clearance $2 or less, or at thrift stores. I just like having the yarn around, especially when someone asks for charity items, I always have something on hand and can get to :crocheting. No kidding about getting sleepy on boring projects :lol.

Okay, I believe that is your craft room......it looks too much like a really really nice yarn store.....but, I spied all the Scooby Doo stuff and knew you weren't kidding, it really is your craft room. Great room!

:lolTY. No I am not kidding. It is really my craft room. I converted a bedroom into the craftroom. We have a 4 bedroom house and there is only me, my son and my fiance here so why not. I spend a lot of time in it, as I have almost everything I need in one place.

I think I will convert a room into a craft room once my son gets older and moves out. Currently my craft room consists of my spot on the couch in the living room, some rubbermaid tubs full of yarn, patterns, thread, fiber fill, etc stacked in corners in my bedroom and our spare room/school room/son's computer room/storage room. Plus I keep gift bags and plastic bags with my WIP's stacked up against the wall and the coffee table closest to my spot on the couch. I use the kitchen table for blocking projects. My husband only gets upset if it spills over into his side of the couch/table or if anything tumbles off the stacks and he trips over it...oops! I live in a mobile home and actual storage space is so limited that I don't really have much choice except stacks of things where they will fit because I am not one of those minimalist type people lol.

Archived