More Dishcloths!

RecycleCindy

Okay I crocheted more dishcloths and just had to share them. :crocheting

post-10977-135897465906_thumb.jpg

I crocheted the RRs using CroJulee's wonderful dishcloth pattern and then the pretty pink and white one is crocheted using Champygirl's pretty spaces square pattern for the center rounds. The green RR dishcloth and the scrubbie is a set for a Christmas gift. My scrubbie was made using my pattern found here.

Pretty dishcloths, Cindy! I really like Julee's RR pattern and the way you laid out your colors is a nice touch. Your dishcloth/scrubbie set will make a great gift! Thank you for the link to your scrubbie pattern, such a neat design!

I love your dishcloths... The colors are great.. I've been on a roll too making more for gifts using Julee's pattern, but I changed the center... I posted the pic's in my previous hotpads & dishcloths... I love her pattern.... You have some nice colors for yours...colors I couldn't find... Love the purple! Thanks for sharing them, I never get tired of looking! GBU!:):)

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. The little scrubbies are fun and a great addition to a dishcloth for a Christmas gift. I've got to get more done but started this scrap granny CAL and it's really got me tied up... :crocheting

Archived