Crocheted Kitty Couch

marycat

I got this pattern to make a crocheted kitty couch and my cat Callie really likes it as you can see. She relaxing and watching the birdies outside the patio door.

post-17341-135897461539_thumb.jpg

That is so cute. My only problem is I have a 60 lb. Bassett Hound "Angel" who would try sleeping in it. I'd have to enlarge it a tad to fit for her.

I'm glad your kitty really loves it. Purrrrfect fit.

Oh how cute! That picture needs to be on a kitty calendar!!! Where did you find the pattern for it?

Go to www.scribd.com then put in kitty couches in the search box. Once the page comes out scroll down to kitty couches and click on it. The pattern comes up. I did have to join to get the pattern but it is free and I didn't upload anything either.

I got this pattern to make a crocheted kitty couch and my cat Callie really likes it as you can see. She relaxing and watching the birdies outside the patio door.

Oh how CUTE!!! My last landlady gave us a kitty sofa for our late cat Yoda. He didn't get the concept, nor did our next cat Serenghetti...however, now, our cat BB King has adopted the sofa and it is so totally his...but the fabric is starting to split and fray, so I might have to crochet a new cover for it...

Thank you so much for sharing...

Go to www.scribd.com then put in kitty couches in the search box. Once the page comes out scroll down to kitty couches and click on it. The pattern comes up. I did have to join to get the pattern but it is free and I didn't upload anything either.

I tried this and it come up with an error message of something like, "we can't find your page" type of thing...

Did you have to join before you did the search? I'm not getting anything when I do a search on kitty couches or even crochet. :think

Did you have to join before you did the search? I'm not getting anything when I do a search on kitty couches or even crochet. :think

I signed up and looked but was unable to find it. Could you please pm it to me or give me a better idea where I can find it? Thank you!

I signed up and looked but was unable to find it. Could you please pm it to me or give me a better idea where I can find it? Thank you!

When I signed up I put kitty couches in the search bar and clicked search. A page comes up with all kinds of writing on it. Scoll down to where you see Kitty Couches and click on that and it should open to the patterns.

There are four listing before it. Cat Sofas, La-Z-boy furniture and two others. Then Kitty Couches is the fifth one and click on that.

Yes, you do have to sign up to get the pattern.

Awwww isn't that cute! Your kitty looks so comfy and Callie is very pretty too.... Is that all fur or is Callie a big fur baby?... GBU!:):)

Callie is a long haired calico but she also weighs about 15lbs so she is a big furbaby. :lol

When I signed up I put kitty couches in the search bar and clicked search. A page comes up with all kinds of writing on it. Scoll down to where you see Kitty Couches and click on that and it should open to the patterns.

There are four listing before it. Cat Sofas, La-Z-boy furniture and two others. Then Kitty Couches is the fifth one and click on that.

Yes, you do have to sign up to get the pattern.

Is this the one you used? http://www.scribd.com/doc/7159950/Kitty-Couches

OMG!!! That is a picture that deserves to go into a magazine!!!! Your furbaby sure knows how to relax!!!! I adore this picture.

Your work is fabulous!!!! I can't believe you created such a beautiful piece of furniture.

You do phenominal work.

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Archived