Come on in!!....

I'm having a post party!!!!:party:party:party:party:party:party

Just a post ago, my C'ville reply tally rolled over to 1,000! :yay

That can only mean one of two things...either I really love this community, or...this community is just really easy to love! Either way, I do, and it's because of all of you. So whether your tally's thousands times more or yours are still just a few, raise your cups of whatever -Cheers to all you C'villers, old and new!!! :party

:lol

Congratulations to you I hear you I've been on here since October of last year and I have posted over 3,000 yes this place is really addicting but it's a fun addiction as I see it and it brings me great comfort when I feel down :cheer:cheer:party:party here's a toast to you and celebrating with you

I Wish i could put my C'ville in my IV drip along with my coffee LOL.. I'm still tryin to find a way to view it on my windows mobile phone when im out LOL!! Congrats. i been here a week and Im at 100+ lol

:wooCongrats on your 1.000 posts. Isn't this a great place. A toast to you and to Crochetville too. :party:party:party And many, many, many thanks :flowerto Amy and Dawn who have given us such an amazing place to hang out.

Thank you for raising your cups with me, ladies! Here's to all of you who make this place so wonderful, and yes, indeed, to Amy and Dawn for so generously opening their doors and allowing us all to pull up a comfy chair and share. :hug

...you chatty girl, you!!

... I thought "Man, I yap too much!"

:laughroll :laughroll :laughroll Oh, so right! -A chatty-tally, to be sure!!! And chatting with you gals and guys, is, as always, a pleasure. Here's to many more days of chatting and hooking, showing and looking, and spending good time with 'friends'. :yes

Archived