8 pocket bag

cindylou4516

I saw the bag dlfoxy1 made and had to make myself one. The pattern came from Lionbrand. I like how it turned out just hated sewing it together. Now I just have to find some pretty material to line it and find some plastic to make the bottom more sturdy.

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/HookedBags.html?noImages

post-17499-135897445684_thumb.jpg

post-17499-135897445688_thumb.jpg

Yours turned out beautifully, Cindylou!!! Very nice work and such cheerful colors! Finding the "right" material for a finished project's lining is a fun hunt -Enjoy!

I added this pattern to my WIM list after Doreen's great showing too. Whether classically hued or sporty and bright I love the style of the 8-pocket bag and can imagine the use you'll get out of it. Thank you for sharing!

You did a great job. Love the colors too. I'm so glad someone else like the bag to make one themselves. I know when I saw it, it would be a good one for alot of people. Awesome!

I just love it.

It's funny - I recieved one of these as a swap gift in the exact same colors except that mine is dark with the lighter pink handles and such. You'll just love it. It stretches to hold an entire ghan.

Archived