3rd Green Doily ...We love it! Odrobina Fantazji

sunnywolfgar

Thanks to Krakovianka for the trade with the books. Here is what I did with the Polish books we traded with.

3rd Green Polish Doily from a different Polish crochet book. This one is Ours for our home. I did a little changing of some rows and did that free form. I made the Doily much bigger then what its suppose to be by adding more rows. It is 18 inches wide. Pretty big. We both love this Doily~~~~

Green Poilsh Doily. Polish crochet book is Robotki Reczne. Pattern is: Odrobina fantazji.

Doily came out to be 18 in. across.I finished it Aug 15,2009 Crocheted by Terry Devine AKA sunnywolfgar

post-1457-135897444037_thumb.jpg

Terry, all 3 of your green doilies are beatutiful :manyheart

You can download more than 1 pic by keeping the 'manage attachments' box open, when the first file is downloaded just go browse for another file and download it, repeat. Then, you can move them around by placing the cursor where you want one, click on the down arrow next to the paper clip and choose the pic you want to be where the cursor is.

Kinda popping on here during open our house my huaband is watching from his chair in the living room. Want to say thanks to everyone for all the nice and wonderful comments about the 3rd green Doily. I love the Green doily! Just beautiful !!

and Dawn what is GBU?

Thanks so much everyone for all the kind words and praise :yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes

To: I create, the pattern is pretty much as in the book, but I did a few rows repeated, and the part where you see the loops it was only suppose to be like 2 or 3 rows but I think I did 6 or 7 rows. and then the border, if I had my way I would have made the border a long wavy like shell to match the inside. the border is fine except it should not have been pointed.

When I do reblock it I won't do the points I'll let it be more relaxed and not pulled to the point. Also in the book the doily is white but I crocheted it in different color Greens.

WE love #3 Geen doily it awesome! even tho I dont like the very tiny center part. I should have made it solid green :eek.

Archived