August All Charity Weekend 8/20 - 8/25

nicolep

OK, this is sad. You all get so much accomplished. How do you do it?? I have only managed to complete the other half of the scarf I started last month. Mind you, I am knitting it, which seems to take forever, but I am getting faster at making the stitches. Would go a lot faster if there was an easier way to frog knitting...'cause I'm doing a lot of frogging!! :(

So, put me down for half a scarf and that will complete my first ever knitting project..guess that's a good thing. Great job ladies. You do beautiful work. Will see you all next month!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I usually do a lot more. But school started & getting that going has stopped my production rate. :lol

When I was really getting into crochetting I had lots of time - DH worked long hours and DS was in school full time... I have less time now, actually:lol

My totals:

10 six inch squares in assorted pinks

12 inch center of what will be a baby blanket

I'll hope to finish the baby blanket next month.

Here are the totals -

(8) Pairs of Slippers

(20) Hats (including preemie hats)

(4) Scarves

(15) Squares

(3) Afghans finished (including lapghans)

(1) Round Ripple

(2) Saltines

(1) Baby Toy

(1) Baby Sweater

(1) Preemie Gown

(1) Babyghan started

:cheer

Sorry I missed this one. I flew out of here on Aug 17th and got back yesterday....since I was not feeling well when I had to leave I did not take any crocheting with me. Much to catch up on now that I'm home and look forward to this next months charity weekend. So please you got so much done. WOW!

I have had this pic in my files for a week but I never got it re-sized until today. It was a good event for me and I am getting more slippers made now so that is good to go.

post-4896-135897443918_thumb.jpg

Looking forward to next month -- it's always a challenge to pick one project.

Archived