August All Charity Weekend 8/20 - 8/25

nicolep

I have been busy making hats. I've gotten 6 made so far this weekend, and two days left. I do have a memorial service to go to but that shouldn't take me away from crocheting for too long.

:manyheart

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lapghan morphed into a big blanket: 38 by 68:lol I would do it differently next time...design-wise. as always, I don't think pictures show our work off too well. I had this in the works for a while, and needed this push to finish it.

On to pink squares today.

post-8552-13589743932_thumb.jpg

Judy beautiful ghan, love the color choice :manyheart

Looks like everyone is busy working on their projects:yay, this round I decided to work on mittens .....I guess winter:wbrr :snow:sman:flake will be here sooner than I would like :(, so I thought I would get a head start :devil...Got 2 pair done so far

In the words of Tim Gunn from Project Run Way........Carry on!! :yarn:hook

Gorgeous ghan, Judy!

Sounds like everyone is doing pretty well. I haven't done much with everything going on. That's okay though. I am going to work on a comfortghan this evening. I hope to get it finished very soon. I'll have to make some more squares, I think. :hug to all!

Study break....Judy I love that ghan! The colors are wonderful, which did you use?

Thanks, everyone...

The colors were RHSS Coffee; RHSS in Earth & Sky (not sure if it's still around); and TLC Essentials in Robin Egg.

I finished the second row of the comfortghan this evening. The first row is all 12" squares. The second row is 6" squares. I slip stitched four 6" squares together then used the flat braid join to join then onto the 12" squares. I really love the flat braid join. I'll post pictures on Tuesday. I hope to have it done by then.

I finished scarf#2,but don't get to count it,so I'm still in need of two scarves

I should have realized it was a goner whe my daughter kept eyeballing it,sigh

I love this. It's great that she loves it so much. :manyheart

Woeking on another color sequence for the RR....not sure how it'll look, but I like the colors, and have to work from stash for this one.

I finished my ninth hat this weekend. I think that's a pretty good weekend for me.

9 hats done for charity! :clap

:manyheart

Good work everyone!

I have the comfortghan assembled I've been working on this weekend. I still have to weave in the ends. So, it should be all done by Tuesday at midnight. :clap

You can see a pic here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1833629&postcount=52

Very nice!!:clap

...back to the RR. I hope to have this finished by Wednesday....

Good work everyone!

I have the comfortghan assembled I've been working on this weekend. I still have to weave in the ends. So, it should be all done by Tuesday at midnight. :clap

You can see a pic here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1833629&postcount=52

Very, very nice Nicole! This has been a lost day for me. I slept until 11:00 this morning and spent the afternoon with my neighbor. Just got home and feel like I could easily crawl in bed and go to sleep now. The last two weeks have really taken it out of me. Should get some more crocheting done tomorrow.

Archived