Crochet Hook Storage Tip

Ever wonder what to do with all those magnetic eye-glass cases?

I sort my hooks by style/ brand and use them as storage cases! I am making labels for each of them in the meantime. ;)

post-17452-13589743161_thumb.jpg

Neat idea, Renni! Just what I need to do too, organize my hooks...I always seem to missing the very one I need. Thanks for the tip!

"...I can't find my eyeglasses! Help!" :lol Scorpio, I'm forever losing mine, only to find them mysteriously perched atop my head :think -usually the last place I think to look, too.

Great idea! I use the long M&M's mini containers...Some of the Clover hooks do not fit; now I can get then out of the sandwich bag and into something better!

Funny I should have thought of this. I use eyeglass containers to keep smaller stuff in my purse from falling to the bottom!

That's a great idea! I've got at least a dozen of those things hanging around in various junk drawers, I ought to dig them out and sort my hooks and put them to work! Thanks for the idea!

What a great idea - I'm thinking it will be great for the projects I take with me as I'm always digging around in the bottom of the bag for my hook! LOL! I have the rest in a pretty coffee cup (like a pencil holder) on the table next to my chair!

I use a plastic zipper bag that was the packaging for the new shower curtain I recently bought for my crochet hooks, and other tools. I shouldn't have kept the knitting needles in it though, because those caused holes. Good thing I set knitting aside for another place and time because it is obvious I cannot figure it out.

I use empty Crystal Lite container and toothbrush travel tubes

I use a lovely needleroll that a dear friend made for me to keep my hooks in, but before that I used a crystal lite container as well. ;)

Archived