Some crazy is good crazy :) ->pattern link

This may sound a tad strange to those who don't yet know me...

While I was shopping today a woman stopped me to ask where I got my headband. Boy it was so nice to have someone like and want something I have made... rare nectar indeed.

I showed it to her and asked if she could crochet. she said no so I said I would make one for her and got her phone number.

She insisted on paying because she wanted 2 of them but I said no. I got her phone number and will call her tomorrow when I get them done. I love this stuff.

No doubt she went home to tell people about the "crazy woman"she met but ... she liked my headband :faint

Just had to share here because yäll get how neat that was for her to mention it.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1809529#post1809529

Way to go Darski! I love all your stuff :manyheart and have made several items that you provide patterns for. Gifted and Generous are the words I would use for you - if that makes you crazy, so be it:lol.

What a dearheart, Darski! If you're "crazy" then I hope it's contagious, 'cause that kind a crazy would make the world a better place. You probably made that woman's day and I'm betting that she'll likely pass on your kindness to another, in her very own special way. Dear Darski, you crocheted a smile today...and even more, counting mine. :hug - Thank you!

What everyone said!!!! I wish there were more "crazy" people like you in the world! How wonderful that she asked you about it. Love when that happens.

The only "crazy" person I can think of would have been the woman if she did not ask about your headband. Congratulations. I know you feel all warm and tingly now. What a good feeling. :tup

I love it when someone asks "Where'd you BUY that ____?" And I can reply "I made it."

You are so sweet to make her a couple. I love making presents for people.

:turtle:vheart

this world can use a whole lot more of your kind of "crazy" darlin'!! Thanks for sharing such a fun story. Enjoy your sweet nectar. It can make more than a day, to get compliments like that! :)

I want to add just this one note from my call to her this morning... She said that she would pay it forward someday.

I love it when a plan comes together.

:ghug all round. :yay

She told you her daughter crochets so did you tell her about Crochetville? Maybe her daughter would like to join us here. The more the merrier and what a perfect completion to the circle started when she asked about your headband.

It was on the tip of my tongue to say something but I knew she would not comprehend all that I had said already. I think I will add a note to the package with the instructions... the daughter might find it there.

Must go check the rules on using the Ville logo... :think

Archived