Shippensburg Fair Results

Fair is finally over, and now I am getting ready for the Ag-Expo. I will have several new ones in that one. As for the fair results, I am pleased. I received 1 best of show, 25 1st , 26 2nd, and 7 3rd. I am not the greatest picture taker, but if you want to look at my fair album visit

http://photos1.walmart.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=929979001/a=19242840_19242840/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/

One of the girls volunteering at fair loved my twirly scarf, so I just gave it to her, so if you see a funny picture, that's it.

I have to say a big thank you to Kathy (Katchkan) I entered several doilies that were her patterns, and also a thank you to Aggie as I entered a round ripple that was her pattern.

WOW! :cheer :cheer Congratulations on all your ribbons. Especially the best in show! AWESOME!

I think I'll make a few things to enter in next year's fair. Everyone has inspired me.

Wow, you cleaned up. Great pieces and beautiful work. By the way, was that fair the Corn Festival? If not, do they still hold that in Shippensburg? It used to be towards the end of August, I loved going to that, would like to go again if they still hold it.

• 3 weeks later...

OMGoodness! You did it again!! You're going to have to put an addition onto your house to hold all of the ribbons and awards your creations are winning! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Archived