My Cat Garfield Got Inside My Debbie Macomber Crochet Bag

I thought I would share this photo of my cat Garfield laying in my Debbie Macomber bag. As I am sure most of you know that the Debbie Macomber craft accessories are expensive this bag was no exception.

post-16503-135897427136_thumb.jpg

Well, looks like Garfield approves of the expensive bag, so I guess all is well :lol Love the photo! It brought a smile to my face.

My male kitty is exactly the same way. DH bought me a Vera Bradley tote to keep my WIP in, and he is always climbing inside of it and digging through the squares and smelling the yarn. He just loves bags of any kind. Whenever we go on vacation, he always climbs in the suitcase as if to say "I am in the to-go pile."

I love your picture, and your cat is very handsome.

My cats do that too, and climb in any bags they can cram into, including full Walmart bags.

Ah yes, he has great taste! It's hard to say *bad kitty* cuz he looks so cute in it!

I know it was hard to be mad at him. I thought might as well take a picture instead of being mad.

I am glad you all think he is cute. He is the most gentle cat. He never bothers my yarn or my projects. My other cats do though. They can take a lesson from Garfield.

:ty for sharing this picture. Garfield is a cutie. He reminds me of Sam, a cat who used to allow me to share the house he lived in. He loved to take "catnaps" in any empty bag that was in the house. After I took out whatever items were in the bag(s), I would just let the bag(s) lay loose for him to climb into. He was my little sweetie.

Garfield is totally adorable :manyheart laying in the bag. Thanks for posting the picture.

My oldest cat, Rufus is always trying to get into the bags or totes that friends bring when they come over to visit. But my other two cats don't display any interest in the totes/bags at all. Who knows what goes though their minds. :heehee

Archived