Blue/aqua sweet pea tote

ReniC

I used the SWEET PEA TOTE and thoroughly enjoyed following the pattern. I did change the size of the bag and the handles. The lining is hand sewn in and I also included 2 pockets inside for hooks and scissors. The size of this one is 13" H X 14W, bottom is 3.5". RHSS yarn in Blue, Turqua, Delft Blue and Lt. Blue with a I size hook.

post-17452-135897424635_thumb.jpg

post-17452-135897424642_thumb.jpg

oooooooooooooooooooooooooh............. NICE!

I may give a try to that bag when I finish the one I'm working on!

thanks for sharing!!!!

:heart

:mug

I have been thinking of a bag to tote my stuff around, but most, if not all I’ve seen seem a bit wrong for a guy to use. I get enough whispers and glances by just doing crochet in public. Any suggestions for a design?

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

I love your choice of colours, and what a pretty design. As for a tote for a guy, I am sorry to say that the only kinb of bag a man can carry, and look unremarkable, is a laptop case.

I love how you made the tote your own, adapting the pattern to suit your tastes. I like your color combination, too, so cool and vibrant, and that you didn't neglect the inside, what with that cute dotted print of a lining -nice final touch. Definitely a piece I'd tote, Renni - Very nice work!

Archived