Capybara

Xanaphia

My boyfriends favourite animal is a capybara, and do you think it is possible to find any pattern of a crochet capybara anywhere>? nope, so I made this one my self, if I can figure out my notes I might turn it into a pattern later, but I just have to show this cute toy to you all, he named him Carl ^^

post-29676-135897415465_thumb.jpg

post-29676-135897415469_thumb.jpg

ok i am one of the few people who knows what a capybara is...i did a project on them in high school biology class...yours is just too cute...i know if i had been able to crochet one for my report i would have gottne a better grade...Sister Rita loved stuff like that added to projects

Now who says we can't learn something new. I love your little guy there.

It is amazing how we can all learn something new everyday and make something too.

Great job and I love Carl.:hook

• 4 years later...

My boyfriends favourite animal is a capybara, and do you think it is possible to find any pattern of a crochet capybara anywhere>? nope, so I made this one my self, if I can figure out my notes I might turn it into a pattern later, but I just have to show this cute toy to you all, he named him Carl ^^

Hello. I really liked your capybara! Great job. Please tell me, is there a diagram, description of knitting? want to associate the toy itself.

Hello. I really liked your capybara! Great job. Please tell me, is there a diagram, description of knitting? want to associate the toy itself.

This post is years old and the OP hasn't been on since Oct 2011 so not sure but she might not get your post.

Archived