June All Charity Event June 18th - 22nd

darski

oh darn, I have to stop by Joann's on my way home from work.....I'm hoping to finish one ghan and complete a second one. I have some nice Joann's sensation for a few small baby ghans

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh darn, I have to stop by Joann's on my way home from work.....I'm hoping to finish one ghan and complete a second one. I have some nice Joann's sensation for a few small baby ghans

Oh Darn! And Joanns has all their yarn on sale right now! Shucks!;)

well getting there... I have 5 motifs ready for joining. :yay

That isn't too bad as I only need another 30 for this one. :yay:yay

I am still debating the joining colour though... will post pics later to get some of your thoughts.

Good morning all. I am just starting my day here on the west coast, well ok the southwest coast but anyway 2 bookmarks down and still hundreds to go. If anyone has any links to quick and easy bookmarks let me know. Thanks!

Finished off a hat this morning (mmmm I did start it yesterday so I hope it still counts) :think

With that one finished I have another one started :hook- heading out to the porch with WIP in hand for some fresh air. Then out the door for another interview....keep fingers crossed I really need to find something

Good morning all. I am just starting my day here on the west coast, well ok the southwest coast but anyway 2 bookmarks down and still hundreds to go. If anyone has any links to quick and easy bookmarks let me know. Thanks!

I am going to try this one next for you it looks easy and granny squares are my fav :manyheart

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99142

I'll be using PC bright orange and bright yellow with some varigated cotton for dishcloths and srubbies for church women's group. Noticed another post about using vinegar to set colors. Do you know how much? Handwash or machine? This sounds familiar from my mother many years ago but I rarely use such bright colors in cotton yarn and can't remember details.

Hi everyone! How's it going?!?!

Here are pics of the burial gown and hat. I lined the gown today and crocheted the hat. I have started the matching booties and afghan to go with it. I probably won't get the afghan done before the charity weekend is over, but I hope to have a good start on it.

On the gown, the side with the ties is the back (completely open down the back).

post-28827-135897416915_thumb.jpg

post-28827-13589741692_thumb.jpg

Finished off a hat this morning (mmmm I did start it yesterday so I hope it still counts) :think

With that one finished I have another one started :hook- heading out to the porch with WIP in hand for some fresh air. Then out the door for another interview....keep fingers crossed I really need to find something

I'd say the hat counts. :yay

I will be praying for you.

I have one row of motifs made and joined. I didn't have to ask about the joining colour... it was so far past ugly it moved into another county. :rofl I am now joining with white

I need to really pull my badorkus into line and get more done than yesterday... it was one of those days. :snail

Good luck on the interview, Kelly. I got four 6 1/2" squares done yesterday. They will later get joined into preemie blankets for the local NICU. I'm using up bit and pieces of left over yarn from other projects at the moment. :hook

Sending prayers your way for the interview, Kelly!

I'm off work and planning on working on the aghan to go with the gown and hat. I did get the booties finished last night, but I think they might be too big. I started the afghan and got quite a bit done. It's a really quick pattern stitch. I might get it finished this weekend after all.

Happy crocheting, everyone

I probably won't get as much done as I hoped. We are having a cookout at our house tomorrow for Father's day and all the June birthdays. Prep work, shopping and cleaning will keep me busy today. Hopefully we will be done by 5 tomorrow and I'll have all evening as well as Sunday and Monday. I have Monday off so that's a big plus.

I have finished 20 rows of a baby afghan for the NICU. I haven't gotten much done. I just closed on first house this week and will be busy today cleaning to get ready for the movers to bring in my stuff. I should be able to get more done this weekend. :hook

I have finished 20 rows of a baby afghan for the NICU. I haven't gotten much done. I just closed on first house this week and will be busy today cleaning to get ready for the movers to bring in my stuff. I should be able to get more done this weekend. :hook

Congratulations!!!

:hi, all!

Sorry I am late to the party... I can't even say how much I have had going on here... CRAZY! Anyway, it's going to be a :rain-y weekend here, and I seriously need some :crocheting time!

Nicole - that gown is BEAUTIFUL...

KellyA - :clover :fin for you!

and a big :hi to all of you! :ghug

have a terrific day!

Archived