June All Charity Event June 18th - 22nd

darski

If you are willing to give me a chance again after my last failing..:blush

I am willing to host the June Charity Event. Once again, we will include any crochet that you do for any charitable cause.

We begin at mid-night on

Thursday June 18th

and go through to

Monday June 22nd at 11:59 PM

I'm just posting now so that people can get their yarn and patterns in place. I hope we can get a group together and make a great start on all that lovin'.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:waving, Darski -

You most certainly did NOT fail last time:no... You are amazing and wonderful for continuing to organize this wonderful event! :hug

Next weekend is going to be crazy busy for me, but I will do as much as I can... I am donating a lot of time to the school, and have a DD "graduating" from elementary school next Friday.

Thanks so very much for taking this on again!:yay:yay:manyheart:hug

:clap yea! Hopefully this time I will be more productive since I'll have that weekend off.....:hug

Oh, yeah, I'm definitely in. I'm not sure what I'll be working on, but will figure it out by the time we start.

You most definitely did not fail us, Darski. :hug

Hi Darski...each item crafted is a success...for one or more individuals it will bring joy knowing someone cared about them...you are to be congratulated and thanked every way and every day...thank you...i am looking forward to this next round of community sharing...

hi, all-

I was debating endlessly over what I wanted to do, but I am so excited!:jumpyay I found my project!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1762604

Now I gotta go dust off those balls of thread! :woo

the question is, do I use patterns I have, or live on the edge and be creative?:think I am thankful that I have some time to decide:yes

Have a great day, everyone!:hug

Yay! :wooI'm in again this month. I had soooo much fun last month:D Now I just have to decide which project I want to work on:think.

You did a wonderful job last month Darski! Thanks for hosting again!

ohh one more day:clap......better get ready with my yarn :yarnand hooks :hook...I have been in a hat making mood lately so I think I will be working on those this go round. :manyheart

I have decided to line a preemie burial gown and make some more hats. I might also get a start on the blanket to go with the burial set (the one with the gown that needs to be lined). I have to work Thursday and Friday this month (last month I was off for the holiday weekend), but I should be able to get a lot done in the evenings!

Archived