drawstring bags

NUTFORYARN

These bags are so easy and fun to make. I can get one done in a day (with all the interuptions). They make great gifts for any little girl, and the color combos are endless!! That's the fun part.

These are made with "Peaches and Cream", "Sugar n' Cream", and "I Love this Cotton!" I could spend HOURS at the craft stores just looking at the yarn section. :manyheartYarn is my weakness! The "I Love this Cotton!" isn't sold here in Ca. (as far as I know!) So when I go to TX to visit my family I always bring back tons of it! I went just a couple of weeks ago (my Mom had knee replacement) and came home with 20 balls! We are going back for vacation next week and I'm sure I will get even more.

post-29491-135897413655_thumb.jpg

I love drawstring bags! You're right, they are so easy and quick! I made one on the plane recently, to carry the little camera I had just purchased :)

The colours are great - and so many of them! I can imagine all the happy little girls already! :cheer

Well done!

Wow! You've been busy! :clap Very pretty colors and yep, easy to make! Something I do when I'm working a large project and need some instant gratification :lol

Great bags for anyone, not just the kids! Love all the colors too! Is the pattern available?

Love your color combos. FYI, you can order Hobby Lobby yarn online through craftsetc.com ;). Not that I intend to enable a yarn habit, no, not at all...

OOH thanks! I will look into that!

Archived