Bernat May 2009 Newsletter - Wrap Ghan with Sleeves

dobermama

Got this in email this morning and thought I'd share. I know I'm going to make me one for next winter!!! :hook

http://www.bernat.com/newsletters/may2009web2.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=webversion&utm_campaign=bernatmay092

Thanks so much for the link. I was looking for a pattern months ago and gave up on finding one. It will make a great present for my daughter.

I wondered when someone was going to copy that fleece snuggy thing advertised on TV. It would certainly be better to snuggle under a crocheted one.

This would be a wonderful Christmas present for someone, when we're all freezing to death!

Oh good idea. My friend loves blankets and I know she would love this. I have a hard time deciding on what to make her, last year it got late and I had to do a 2 strand afghan because I couldn't think of anything:blush, turned out nice though.

I need it too. It was cold this winter :wbrr and probably will be next winter (especially if we have to keep the heating bill down).

Debbi

I need to my 5 yr old gs one. He takes my robe and turns it backwards to make his snuggie.lol

I always thought it might be better to turn the snuggie around and make it a robe :lol. this way if you stand up you're back doesn't get cold...

Archived