FBB and H Bag

Priszm

I just finished these last night. They were supposed to be done on Sunday as they are for some friends that are moving out of state. But, as odd as it sounds, I'm thankful Mom got sick and our Easter dinner got postponed. Pictures are clickable. Thanks for looking.

The H Bag was made with Caron Pound in Sky Blue and Cape Cod with a reversable SC for the edging. My boyfriend thought it should be lined as a precaution and I happened to have the blue satin left over from another project.

th_BlueHBag.jpg

th_BlueHBaglining.jpg

The FBB was made with Caron Simply Soft in light blue and Patons Brilliant in Blue Shimmer. I ran out of the Blue Shimmer while working on the handles, so they ended up being just the CSS. I used a silver metallic ribbon and a button closure. I found the idea for the handles here and used a hdc instead of the sc. The pocket in the lining is the reverse side of the brocade.

th_BlueFBBlining.jpg

th_BlueFBBcloseup.jpg

th_BlueFBBFullImage.jpg

Both are so nice! Great job! What square pattern did you use for the H bag? I really like it.

Both your bags are beautiful i especially like the H bag love the square you used.

It's called Friend Family Square and was designed by ChrisDfriend here at the 'Ville. Her updated pattern can be seen here. This is the original of that pattern.

Archived