Flower Power Shawl

Karen C.

This is really very beautiful. I noticed on your blog that you used "Coats and Clark Fashion Shimmer and RH Tiki". Is this Shimmer the Aunt Lydia sportweight thread or is it something else? I have been considering using Aunt Lydia's Shimmer as a substitue for LusterSheen for a shawl.

EugeneClarence

This is really very beautiful. I noticed on your blog that you used "Coats and Clark Fashion Shimmer and RH Tiki". Is this Shimmer the Aunt Lydia sportweight thread or is it something else? I have been considering using Aunt Lydia's Shimmer as a substitue for LusterSheen for a shawl.

EugeneClarence

Per the wrapper on the Fashion Shimmer, it says that it's a fine sport weight, so I think it would be a fine substitute for lustersheen. I love the shimmer of the Shimmer fashion thread and plan to use it again. Thanks for looking:)

Love it....you did a great job on it! I just bought that book a week ago...bought the latest edition of crochet fantasy on the same day and made the mistake of starting a sweater top in there instead....I say mistake because the pattern just doesn't work....so I think I will unravel my yarn and try something in this book!

Love it....you did a great job on it! I just bought that book a week ago...bought the latest edition of crochet fantasy on the same day and made the mistake of starting a sweater top in there instead....I say mistake because the pattern just doesn't work....so I think I will unravel my yarn and try something in this book!

You must make the flower power wrap! The picture I took and even the one in the publication doesn't capture the beauty of it. Good luck.:hook

Archived