Modern Flapper Hat - Gloria

yarncat

Beautiful, can't wait to make it. I love all your hats, have made a ton of them for my girls and as chemo caps. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent.

Stacey

They are all beautiful! I can't wait to try making one of them! They will make perfect Christmas/birthday gifts for the other ladies in my family and for my friends! We were all born in late November or early December so the timing is perfect for giving a gift like a hat. :D

Very pretty! Although I have to say, your Amelia hat has been my absolute favorite hat to crochet; I just love the texture! Great job!

Amelia is my fav,too,Megan!

Hi Catherine,

Have you migrated over to Crochetville? Didn't like the changes at About? Nice to see you here. Always love seeing your work.

Eileen

I'm not thrilled with the changes,but still visit there.

Thanks,again to you all!I love designing hats,because I wear them all the time.These hats are very good for chemo patients as the thin-worsted soft yarn is more comfortable then the worsted.

OK, I made one of these last night; Florence to be exact. It worked up so fast and it's lovely! I haven't put the flower (which also worked up very quickly!) on yet because I don't have a button for it. But I am going to the store today and will be getting some buttons. I know I will be making more of these hats, probably this weekend. :hook

Thanks for the great patterns! :D

Archived