Modern Flapper Hat - Gloria

yarncat

Hey Catherine,

Glad to see you've found your way to C'ville! I really enjoy this site and there are quite a few other about.com-ers over here as well :) Your hat is beautiful (as always!)

Courtney:hook

I hope you all become as addicted to making hats as I am!

lol I think my addiction is beginning.... working on hat #3 right now. There would be more but I had to go to the store for more yarn yesterday, and buttons! And then of course I wound up spending the entire afternoon at the store.

:hook

lol I think my addiction is beginning.... working on hat #3 right now. There would be more but I had to go to the store for more yarn yesterday, and buttons! And then of course I wound up spending the entire afternoon at the store.

:hook

WooHoo,another hat ho!!

I like the hat it is beautiful. Are those beads in the center of the flower?

Thanks,Etaria!Yes,those are glass beads on the flower pin.I didn't have a coordinating button in my stash and these beads were left over from a necklace I made.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for creating these and showing them for all to see. I HAVE to do an Amelia one, I really do, and I know who for, a friend of mine in Colorado who is nuts over the 20s. I like your choices in colors, too, and what goes with what. You are one clever lady. Cheers, OldCajun

Gloria is sure a beauty, I made one of your hats, but I don't see it on your site anymore, do you rotate them or take some off and replace them with others? I remember making a hat similar to the flapper hat when I was in grade 5 home-ec class. Soon as I saw yours I had to have one. :flower Thanks for the patterns. I love them all and plan on making a few in different colors. Maria

Archived