Sweetheart Ripple Afghan CAL

crochetkim

I'm sure it will work out, but just in case... I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be with limited internet access from Tuesday through Saturday. I may not have it at all. I'm unsure right now. So, if you write, and I don't respond immediately, you'll know why. :)

I think I finally got it! thanks for all your help!!

post-60973-13589776017_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

I just ran across this thread, and I just had to buy this pattern. I just started it, and I am not confident in my hearts.

Does it look right?

I'm having a hard time with stitch placement. I find myself recounting just to make sure. I don't want to get too far along before I realize I've made a mistake.

post-62384-135897778528_thumb.jpg

I just ran across this thread, and I just had to buy this pattern. I just started it, and I am not confident in my hearts.

Does it look right?

I'm having a hard time with stitch placement. I find myself recounting just to make sure. I don't want to get too far along before I realize I've made a mistake.

The last heart you did looks like it has a little bit extra on the left. You would need to take out 4 of the post stitches there and re-work them like you've done for the first 2 hearts. It's just a little smidge over where you have it now.

The most wonderful thing just happened! I was hesitant to purchase the Crochet World issue or the book for the Sweetheart Ripple pattern. The ol' lightbulb went on. I have a current subscription to the magazine, and I was able to download the issue from the archives, free of charge! I'm renewing the subscription asap. lol. Okay, so it's not so wonderful to everyone, but it's great for me :)

Ooooh....I think I have this pattern.

If I can find it...can I come play?

:mug

Of course!!! :) Although, I think that we might be the only ones at the moment, since this is an old thread. I didn't see many recent posts.

Of course!!! :) Although, I think that we might be the only ones at the moment, since this is an old thread. I didn't see many recent posts.

Well... I dont mind it just being us... if you dont

we can cheer each other on.:cheer:hook:cheer

Sounds good to me. Just note, I am slow at finishing afghans. I only have a few rows done currently. I have crochet Add and I need to have a few projects going at one time so I can bounce around, I never get bored this way. :)

Sounds good to me. Just note, I am slow at finishing afghans. I only have a few rows done currently. I have crochet Add and I need to have a few projects going at one time so I can bounce around, I never get bored this way. :)

:lol you're too funny! I have 'shinny object syndrome' :D Other things catch my attention and I dont stay on track! LOL

Wonder if we should start a new thread... maybe we can get some new friends to come play with us?

Squirrel ....... :lol

:lol you're too funny! I have 'shinny object syndrome' :D Other things catch my attention and I dont stay on track! LOL

Wonder if we should start a new thread... maybe we can get some new friends to come play with us?

Squirrel ....... :lol

If we do it would have to be an add cal. HA HA that way we can always be off topic and working on a zillion things and no one would mind.

How many people with ADD does it take to change a light bulb? Wanna ride Bikes?!

If we do it would have to be an add cal. HA HA that way we can always be off topic and working on a zillion things and no one would mind.

How many people with ADD does it take to change a light bulb? Wanna ride Bikes?!

THIS cracked me up! :lol Can I join in the CAL? I want to do the ripple afghan too!

:rofl

too good!

What about the ADD/Shinny Object Syndrome CAL? :lol:hook:think:lol

THIS cracked me up! :lol Can I join in the CAL? I want to do the ripple afghan too!

Yes..............please do!!

Should we start a whole new thread or just keep playing in this one?

Lets start a new one...Would you mind being our lovely hostess, Tam??

well.. sure... I dont mind.................. mind what? LOL:lol

okay... off to start us a new thread to play with our afghan project........... :hook

• 1 year later...

Hi I am interested in this pattern

Sweetheart Ripple Afghan 

The link you provided is no longer working. 

Is there any way I can get a copy of the pattern and maybe a video of the stitches being done?

Thank You so much

Debbie

Hi I am interested in this pattern

Sweetheart Ripple Afghan 

The link you provided is no longer working. 

Is there any way I can get a copy of the pattern and maybe a video of the stitches being done?

Thank You so much

Debbie

Debbie the pattern is available from Annie's Attic. There's a link to it on Kim's blog post about this afghan.

http://kimguzman.com/blog/sweetheart-ripple-afghan/

There's also a video on how to do the modified post stitch on the page. You'll have to send her a message and ask for permission to view it

I just bought the eBook today and got started on it. It is such a great pattern!