My Latest Sweater

Tara

I'm really short on crochet time right now, but I am finished (well almost finished) another sweater. Just felt like showing off, lol. You can see it in HERE.

I'm really short on crochet time right now, but I am finished (well almost finished) another sweater. Just felt like showing off, lol. You can see it in HERE.

Love the sweater but I really love your avatar (picture) on your blog. The crocheted little girl doll crocheting! That is too cute! Did you make that?

LOVE the "corn cob bag holder". My mom has a collection of "King Corn" plates and everything else (except for the cookie jar).

Sweater is very neat. Great Job. Looks good on your little model as well.

Too cute! Have you written up the corn on the cob pattern? My Mom got me started years ago on the McCoy corn pottery and it branched into a theme in my kitchen of fruits and vegetables in general. Would love to do one for myself and give hubby something else to roll his eyes at.

hi tara,

love your sweater and your blog! i must read more later when i have more time.

i commented on your blog re: tim's and its evil empire of caffeine and sugar:)

Wow too cool!! I love the flames. Great Job!! What pattern did you use and do they have a pattern for adults??

kellyv

Too cute! Have you written up the corn on the cob pattern? My Mom got me started years ago on the McCoy corn pottery and it branched into a theme in my kitchen of fruits and vegetables in general. Would love to do one for myself and give hubby something else to roll his eyes at.

I have the notes made, but I still have to type out a real pattern. I am hoping to add it to my blog next week...hopefully.

Wow too cool!! I love the flames. Great Job!! What pattern did you use and do they have a pattern for adults??

kellyv

Patterns? I don't need no stinkin' patterns....lol. Actually, there really isn't one. I prefer to make them up as I go. The only thing I plan out in advance on sweaters like that is the graph that shows me when to change colors, but I tend to make changes to that as I go along, too. I haven't actually tried an adult sweater yet, but dh wants one, so I think I will be trying soon, lol.

Archived