The 12 scarves of 2009 - links and info in post #1

darski

Great job all. I have my first Nov. scarf done but the light is really bad lately - we seem to be getting a lot of rain.

it seems to me that November is always grey and dreary in my particular part of the world. Maybe I should use grey for my chrysanthemum scarf. it could be good.

will try to get a good pic up soon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually have November's scarf ready to go for a change :fame:lol

Love it!!!!

Here's October's birthstone scarf! I just noticed it kind of looks like a breast cancer ribbon.

[ATTACH]11187[/ATTACH]

I can't believe we only have two more to do to finish out the year.

Very pretty!

Here's my (11ft) short version of the Dr Who scarf. Front loop SC throughout.

Great job!!!

wow, November already. This is fun! I found a pattern to try for the November scarf. Shorter then the last but more difficulty, so maybe I won't be a beginner anymore.:D

http://www.crochetme.com/baby-it-s-cowled-outside

Nice!

Great job ladies! Looks like I'd better get a move on for November! :lol

Haven't been in here for awhile, but try to come in to sneak a peak when I can. I decided to go back to school and it has consumed a lot of my time. YOU all have created some really pretty scarves. SUZY very nice, I hope to find time to try one of those.. I just happened to finish my Aug scarf.. Hope you all like it. This was done with Homespun. Reminded me of cotton candy. I like the feel for a scarf. Thanks for looking. See ya again soon.

post-11418-135897473684_thumb.jpg

I have had the worst time trying to get Picassa and PDN to work together with this photo set. :sigh

Well today I got them all on the same page - took a while but here we go.

post-4896-135897473745_thumb.jpg

I am still hoping to get a chrysanthemum scarf in for this month but my tech abilities seem to be in the tank right now. My new comp is due soon so maybe then I could make a scarf and get the pic uploaded in one try :dreaming

post-4896-135897473738_thumb.jpg

Haven't been in here for awhile, but try to come in to sneak a peak when I can. I decided to go back to school and it has consumed a lot of my time. YOU all have created some really pretty scarves. SUZY very nice, I hope to find time to try one of those.. I just happened to finish my Aug scarf.. Hope you all like it. This was done with Homespun. Reminded me of cotton candy. I like the feel for a scarf. Thanks for looking. See ya again soon.

[ATTACH]11883[/ATTACH]

Congrats Dava on the school thingy - Good on you! :cheer

I love that scarf... what a pretty colourway :manyheart

Darski, I think it looks very elegant!

Dava yours is very pretty! I have tried working with homespun and haven't liked it to much. Maybe I will try it on a scarf and get use to it. Congrats on going back to school!

[ATTACH]11883[/ATTACH]

Very nice Dava! Looks very warm and cushy :c9

I have had the worst time trying to get Picassa and PDN to work together with this photo set. :sigh

Well today I got them all on the same page - took a while but here we go.

[ATTACH]11902[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11903[/ATTACH]

I am still hoping to get a chrysanthemum scarf in for this month but my tech abilities seem to be in the tank right now. My new comp is due soon so maybe then I could make a scarf and get the pic uploaded in one try :dreaming

Oh that's very cute, Darski! :clap Sure hope you get your computer problems worked out :hug

Finished my November scarf, it was for a friends birthday, tried broomstick lace for the 1st time and it took foever to do the 1st row so I just did some rows of sc and hdc in the middle and did another row of brrokstick lace on the other side. Also have to take photos of my April and May scarf, whcih leaves June, July, Aug, Sept & Oct to make:lol

Well here's my scarf for the month of November I did the pink to represent a Chrysanthemum since that is my birth flower and they come in many different colors

post-23521-135897474638_thumb.jpg

Well here's my scarf for the month of November I did the pink to represent a Chrysanthemum since that is my birth flower and they come in many different colors

Very pretty. Love that pink.

I am still hoping to get a floral scarf made for this month. :dreaming

thanks girls it hasn't been easy to come up with new stitches to make a scarf. Not sure what I'm doing for next month maybe do the same stitch or attempt another one. Though after January 9th my plate will be full since I will start school.

Archived